The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Share your bags!!

roanjoh

An update:

I was dead set on getting the Domke F-803 (waxed version) in B&H........however, you can't really help yourself but browse through the aisles when in that store (as well as test drive some cameras)........ and I saw on the corner a black ballistic version of the F-803 called J-803, it is very similar to the F version but it is about an inch taller, also, I noticed that the 2 front pockets have special inserts for passports/pens etc which the F version does not have......... and the best part, it is $14 cheaper!!! So now I am a new owner of the Domke J-803!!

Here is the link:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/218284-REG/Domke_701_J83_J_803_Digital_Satchel.html

Will try and post photos tonight :)