The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What Leica M would interest you?

gogopix

Subscriber
I have SOOO many lenses gathering dust, and I got my hand slapped for not putting a price on IMMEDIATELY in the B&S (although I have not the foggiest idea of what these lenses should sell for now.)
Whats to pick from
CV lenses, 12, 15, 21, 28 some new some used...just gathering dust (except for 12mm!)
Newer 35/2.0 6bit I think, never mounted
Noct (sold
28.2.8 (pending)
90's galore-- including 3 element, 4 el, elmarit smelmerits etc
several older 135's
Summarix (75mm?)

Viso lenses 400/5, 400/6.8, 560/6.8, 400/5.6. 560, 5.6 and some odballs I cant figure out (inherited from who knows where)
these are orphans

Some may be R's all of which I am keeping [You watch, Leica's gonna do something for them R's.:D ]

All lenses except the CV and 35/2 are used, clean glass.
Pick one, set a price, and if it seems reasonable, I will send to you. I may be able to take AX and Visa next week. Otherwise ck or bank ck, and shipping on me. NO PAYPAL!!!

Since I am not a collector and focus on MF (90% of what I do now is with Contax P65+) the M9 is my "P&S" and I am keepng the CY 21mm, 28/2, 50 lux, 75 lux and 135 asph.

All the rest are going.

let me know at [email protected]

Jack, Guy feel free to move to B&S but without prices I am sure this will only have many of the 'school marm' types on the forum getting the rulers out to slap my hand or backside. Gettin' too old for that :ROTFL:

Regards
Victor

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Nope,
we use the back of our hands for that, rulers are for sissies.
Alternatively, we could slap you around with a trout
-bob