The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X1 image thread

otumay

I prefer the first one, Mohammad; this may be due to the fact that the man's gaze is diverted from us, or that he's hiding his mouth, another giveaway feature on a face. Nevertheless, processing is superb. Congratulations.

mAlKhamis

I prefer the first one, Mohammad; this may be due to the fact that the man's gaze is diverted from us, or that he's hiding his mouth, another giveaway feature on a face. Nevertheless, processing is superb. Congratulations.
Thank you so much otumay,, actually i totally agree with you ,, the first has much better impact than the second ,, thank you for your comments i really really appreciate it :) it's just i'm really having fun with this camera.
cheers! my friend

mAlKhamis

Sorry guys but i'm going to bore you with a punch of portraits during the next 2 months ,, the weather temperature in my country ranges between 45-60 C ,, no way for landscapes or street shots :(
hope you like this one !

1/60s @ F/3.2 ISO 800

otumay

Boredom never happens here, and your striking portraits are no exception, Mohammad. Another top-class shot!

jonoslack

And I'll add my vote to Lloyd and Osman
Lovely gentle portrait Mohammad-

As for the lugged steel bicycle . . .takes me back to my hand made Youngs gathering dust in the garden shed . . a thing of beauty and wonder (once up on a time!).

helenhill

well i was bored to Tears w/ the M8
but I might Luv the X1....:eek:

and YES Film still Rules...

Have really ENJOYED everyone's posts here !!:cool:

mAlKhamis

And I'll add my vote to Lloyd and Osman
Lovely gentle portrait Mohammad-

As for the lugged steel bicycle . . .takes me back to my hand made Youngs gathering dust in the garden shed . . a thing of beauty and wonder (once up on a time!).
amazing and colorful flora shots ,, well done !! and i'm so glad that you liked my work ,, cheers! my friend :)

otumay

Jono, top-class shots, as usual. Not only they are beautiful, but they convey the philosophy behind the X1 well, I think: Not a second-class M, but a contender in its own right with beautiful colour rendition and a three-dimensional effect.

jonoslack

Hi There Helen
try one . . .
Lloyd, Mohammad, Osman - thank you for the kind words.
We're just packing up for a weekend of high wind and showers in a tent with 20,000 kids at the Latitude festival . . . I think I'll be taking the X1, but I haven't finally decided.

pictures on Monday (I hope!)