The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X1 image thread

J

JeffC

I agree about the Dynamic Range.
Wow... A lot of info retained on the right side of the histogram.
This camera should replace my GF1.

otumay

My brother-in-law was considering buying a new pocket camera and made the fatal mistake of asking my advice, ending up with a Leica X1.:rolleyes:

He put it to good use in my dad's recovery party, exactly one month after Ol' Blue Eyes was hospitalized with a serious brain condition. Well, what more can be said? Happiness comes in the form of a shower sometimes. Thought I'd share a shot, although I was not the photographer.

Lloyd

My brother-in-law was considering buying a new pocket camera and made the fatal mistake of asking my advice, ending up with a Leica X1.:rolleyes:

He put it to good use in my dad's recovery party, exactly one month after Ol' Blue Eyes was hospitalized with a serious brain condition. Well, what more can be said? Happiness comes in the form of a shower sometimes. Thought I'd share a shot, although I was not the photographer.
That, my friend, is a wonderful image. But more than the image, what is wonderful is what it represents... your father's return to health. Thank you for sharing. :salute:

otumay

Thank you, Ashwin, very kind of you. Well, he says he is a very busy banker and that he will devote more time and attention to this 'hobby' after retirement, but you and I know that once you've got bitten by this bug, there's no remedy:rolleyes: