The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New exhibition in Milan, Italy!

vieri

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to let you all know of my next exhibition, "Life and economy in the streets of Istanbul", which will open on April 13th, 2010 in Milan, Italy, at the OPENMIND gallery at 18.30 h.

All photos are film B/W photos, all taken with Leica camera & lenses, printed on Crane paper by Atelier Elipsis in Istanbul (they do a fantastic job!); the presentation to the exhibition has been written by Irene Alison (editor of rearviewmirror.it).

If any of you will be in the area, you are most welcome to stop by!

Here a couple of pictures from the exhibit:

endre novak

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to let you all know of my next exhibition, "Life and economy in the streets of Istanbul", which will open on April 13th, 2010 in Milan, Italy, at the OPENMIND gallery at 18.30 h.

All photos are film B/W photos, all taken with Leica camera & lenses, printed on Crane paper by Atelier Elipsis in Istanbul (they do a fantastic job!); the presentation to the exhibition has been written by Irene Alison (editor of rearviewmirror.it).

If any of you will be in the area, you are most welcome to stop by!

Here a couple of pictures from the exhibit:

Would be nice to see,
compliments,-

vieri

I am very much based in Istanbul, Vieri. For the past fifty years. I live in Teşvikiye and wander around the city whenever I find the time.
Oh ok! :D we are close, I live in Cihangir (only for the last 10 years though...). We shall get together for a coffee sometimes, maybe get Richard too (do you know him?)

otumay

Oh, I have very fond memories of Cihangir dating from the 60's, Vieri. Kumrulu street, especially. I look forward to that coffee break, and I hope to meet Richard (I don't know him unfortunately). Please leave a note to [email protected] when you're back.
Best,
Osman