The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

21 lux at Citifield

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Peter - Nice one. I'm heading to that other park in the Bronx in a couple of weeks and can't decide if I should bring my M or not. I can't believe how low attendance was in the image you posted. I am sure it will increase now after their winning streak. Should be exciting in Philadelphia this weekend!

Hi cmb- This was the rescheduled day game after the rainout the night before. Not saying the night game was packed, but there were a lot more folks than this! and yes, if the Mets win a few in Philly, it will be a lot harder getting the great ticket I got for this game. I'm going the the new Yankee stadium to catch my main team, the Red Sox, in a few weeks. Can't imagine not taking the M9. ;>) best....Peter