The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Braeside

(BTW, I have the camera the original was taken with, and took a shot of them with it as well. Just haven't had a chance to process the film yet.)

Was it shot on Kodachrome Lloyd? (The original not the new shot).
I love the old photo, odd that only 1 photo was taken on that day.

Lloyd

Was it shot on Kodachrome Lloyd? (The original not the new shot).
I love the old photo, odd that only 1 photo was taken on that day.
Hi David. Yes, the original was taken with Kodachrome. I wish I would have planned ahead better. I would loved to use Kodachrome to take the 60th shot, but I couldn't reach my friend who has a bunch in his freezer in time to make it happen.

It is odd, given that my mother's father was an avid photographer, and usually took lots of pictures. I think (and I'm just guessing) it might have been that he wasn't actually all that happy about the marriage. (It grew on him later, mostly after I was born... and my father was willing to live in Boston.) Grandpa was an East Coast person; born in New York City, and having raised his family in Boston. My father was a half-breed (actually more like quarter) indian from (as grandpa saw it) some god-forsaken wasteland out West. As we were setting up to take the picture last week, my father commented about the fact that Grandpa hadn't even bothered to get out a camera.

shtarka1

Trying something a little different than what I normally show here. These types of shots (at least what I'm attempting) is the type of photography I really enjoy but don't really know how to create - moody scenes that make you wonder about the situation...

All three were with M9 + Zeiss 35mm f/2 Biogon.

Super Set Jerry! Last Shot Is Out Of This World!

rayyan

Lloyd, I Can See Where You Got Your Tom Skerritt ,Rugged Good Looks From!
Just A Wonderful, Heartwarming Comparison! Your Very Lucky Lloyd! Happy Anniversary To Your Parents!!!
Lloyd:+1, +1: You are indeed very lucky Lloyd. Happy Anniversary to your Parents!!!

Best regards.

rayyan

Lloyd, I Can See Where You Got Your Tom Skerritt ,Rugged Good Looks From!
Just A Wonderful, Heartwarming Comparison! Your Very Lucky Lloyd! Happy Anniversary To Your Parents!!!

Lloyd: Now I know too! Your Very Lucky Lloyd! Happy Anniversary To Your Parents!!!

Best regards.

p.s. what a glorious way to start a new thread Lloyd!!:thumbup: Double post...i had a db error after the last one.

Lloyd

Lloyd: Now I know too! Your Very Lucky Lloyd! Happy Anniversary To Your Parents!!!

Best regards.

p.s. what a glorious way to start a new thread Lloyd!!:thumbup: Double post...i had a db error after the last one.
Thank you Rayyan. Very much appreciated, my friend.

Lloyd

My niece is not fond of me taking her picture. I try to be stealthy, but I was busted this time.

M8, 90 Cron pre-ASPH:

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Lloyd, a couple of gorgeous shots with excellent stories behind them.

Maggie, exquisite bokeh ... and the cat is nice too. ;)

Reed, lovely greens.

Panda, as the others have mentioned all three are nice but the third is on another level.

Don, you, the southwest and the M9 are turning out to be quite the threesome.

Bart, gotta love what the look from the 75lux.

m_driscoll

I'll finish the other one first:

Maggie/Yamasdigital/Woody: Great photos! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Woody: A coven?
Steve/Rayan/Lloyd: Thank you, gentlemen! "When you're a Jet...."
Lloyd: Thanks for keeping us organized.:salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

Trying something a little different than what I normally show here. These types of shots (at least what I'm attempting) is the type of photography I really enjoy but don't really know how to create - moody scenes that make you wonder about the situation...

All three were with M9 + Zeiss 35mm f/2 Biogon.

panda81: I like all three, but this one is outstanding.

Visited Tumacácori yesterday and came away with these...

Don
Don: Nice series, you got there Don.

My niece is not fond of me taking her picture. I try to be stealthy, but I was busted this time.
Lloyd: Busted? Small price to pay for a great catch! :D

Take care.