The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Mohammed: As everyone's said, excellent image. Great framing, selective focus, perspective, and pp. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt
Matt: Thank you my friend :salute:

Mohammed: Welcome to the forum. As others have said very nice perspective and pp. Airport seems to be a little quiet since I was last there! :D

Well done.
Rayyan: Thank you :) BTW I was on my way to Dubai at 6:30 am to get my 50mm and the WATE thats when the airport was empty. :) but when I came back at 11 PM the airport was filled with travelers.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
A little fun with photoshop. The figure is an artist who paints on small sheets of copper—quickly! I stopped and talked with her for about 20 minutes and she completed a scene while we chatted. Very nice too!

shtarka1

A little fun with photoshop. The figure is an artist who paints on small sheets of copper—quickly! I stopped and talked with her for about 20 minutes and she completed a scene while we chatted. Very nice too!
Awesome! Love It!

Lloyd

Switzerland...the way we saw it...

We saw it by air, by car, by train, by bike but most of all we saw it for free..

We wanted to be near the mountains...within them...to see the sunset and the moonrise...

Rayyan: This series is beyond description for me. Now I'm the one who's speechless. :bugeyes:

Lloyd

Where do you want to have lunch, I asked.

France; where else does one have lunch? she said.

But of course mon cheri, let's catch the ferry....

France on your left Steve. That's the way we saw it. And had a quick bite.
Absolutely beautiful!! And that's an excellent photograph as well. :thumbup: