The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Attended an outdoor concert last night that included an eclectic group of musicians. The performance included the Bangor Symphony, several families of folk singers, a troop of youths from a violin camp, a guy who played the saw, and a freeform dancer. When the mix worked, it was heavenly. Top it off with a full-moon rise and some great fireworks and it seemed like the perfect summer evening.
From the weekend. M8u + Nocti f1.0

M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/1000s @ f/1.2; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Great Work Guy's!

m_driscoll said:
Mohammed: Beautiful photo of a beautiful young lady. I like the angle that you took it at. She seems to be looking forward to her future.
Matt: Thank you my friend. Hopefully a bright future.:salute:

Peter Klein

Haydarpaşa Terminal: Starting point of the historical İstanbul-Baghdad-Hijaz railway, where lovers say farewell, people return to their hometowns with broken dreams, where I felt lonely and miserable every time I boarded the train to Ankara, for university. It also has a beautiful facade on the seaside, with its own pier.

M8 with 75'cron:

M8 with 21 Elmarit:

Osman: These are just gorgeous, and the "flarey" treatment of the first really gives it a nostalgic look--just like a Summar from the 1930s.

--Peter

m_driscoll

Matt: Sure is a beautiful way to Pikes Place.:D The colors are marvelous. And
the exp. control in the second flower is gorgeous.
Regards.
Matt: You did very good here pal. beautiful colors, excellent use of the noct.:thumbup:
Rayyan: Thank you my friend. :D

Matt & Rayyan..Thanks Very Much!:)
Steve: It was a guy, wasn't it? :confused:

Stunning Matt!
Steve: Thank you and thank you. Not up to your SmugMugness, though. :D

Matt: Thank you my friend. Hopefully a bright future.:salute:
Matt: very nice bokeh. I like the contrast. well done my friend.
Mohammed: Thank you very much!

Vibrant Color & Some Great IQ Out Of The 75 Cronulism Matt!:)
Steve: Thank you! A little Nik Kodachrome for the H... of it.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Maggie O

M8 and the Nokton Classic 35/1.4:

Sunset, June 8th, 2010

Marie Grins, June, 2010

Bra, June, 2010

Storm, June 17, 2010

(this one is with the CV 21 Color Skopar)

Lightshaft, June 19, 2010

Eastern Lightshaft, June 19, 2010

Virga, June, 2010

Lloyd

Still on the road, but had a couple of minutes this evening to look at the past couple of pages. I'm so hopelessly behind, I can possibly single out shots for comment, but I am astounded at what I'm seeing!!

Osman, Tim, Peter, Rayyan, Matt, Steve, Daniel, Mohammed, sjh284, David Nick, Andre, boymerang, Maggie, Kurt, (and anyone else I may have missed), the magic continues unabated!! Thanks to you all.

And thanks for the comment on my father's image, Anthony, much appreciated.

ashwinrao1

Wow, sorry for the absence.

1. Maggie...WOW, amazing captures of the light dance in the sky. I have never seen anything like you have captured.

2. Matt, you continue with your magic. Lovely captures through and through, of Pikes, of the hotel in yellow, of the flowers (didn't realize you had the 75 lux as well).

3. Kurt, has a 75 lux found its way back to you? Lovely pics of the pup....

4. Osman, lovely nostalgic treatment!

5. DavidE, amazing cityscapes and clarity with th 24 lux...the last lens that is on my lust list....

Maggie O

Wow, sorry for the absence.

1. Maggie...WOW, amazing captures of the light dance in the sky. I have never seen anything like you have captured.
Thanks, Ashwin!

The skies here have been pretty wild this year, even by Tornado Alley standards. Thankfully, there haven't been many tornadoes, though.

otumay

Welcome back, Lloyd, you were missed! Thank you and Ashwin for taking time to view my posts and commenting.
Best,
Osman