The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

A few images of the new GSD pup. Shots today, so he's a little sleepy. M9 and 75lux. Kurt

Kurt: Very nice. Great isolation and framing. I want that puppy!

M8 and the Nokton Classic 35/1.4:

Sunset, June 8th, 2010

Marie Grins, June, 2010

Virga, June, 2010
Maggie: These skyscapes are awesome! Framing, color, light, reflections, silhouettes...everything's great. Also, like the "candid" of your friend. Nice capture. :thumbs:

Wow, sorry for the absence...
2. Matt, you continue with your magic. Lovely captures through and through, of Pikes, of the hotel in yellow, of the flowers (didn't realize you had the 75 lux as well)...
Ashwin: Thank you! :D

Lloyd: Thanks for checking in. Safe travels.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

steflaurent974

Otumay : your pictures speek to me, I have to plan a trip to Istambul...
shtarka : the girl picture is vibrant and funny !!

Let me share several shots with the M9 and the Noctilux : (Aperture 3)
Sunset drink :

Sunrise Drink :

with Lesly.

In the forest with the Summicron 28mm :

And the noctilux for Concert shots :

Stephane.

otumay

Thank you, Stephane. I liked all your photos, with a slight preference to the first one. Magnificent lady and beautiful light captured perfectly...
Istanbul is especially very lively and colorful in autumn, by the way.
Osman

shtarka1

Sunset drink :

Sunrise Drink :

with Lesly.

In the forest with the Summicron 28mm :

Stephane.
Excellent Work Stef!

m_driscoll

Well, love is love, no matter where and when you are...
(M8 with 75'cron)
Osman: Beautiful photo. You weren't that far away. Great framing with the diagonal rail and the mid-ground grouping of people. :thumbup:

Sunset drink :

Sunrise Drink :
with Lesly.
In the forest with the Summicron 28mm

Stephane.
Stephane: Always wonderful to see your photos. Reunion Island's one of those places from Patrick O'Brian novels. Impossibly remote and exotic. All are great; but, I esp like the first and last photos. Both for the compositions and internal balance. The first for the soft almost pastel-like colors and the second for the edgier mono look. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

eleanorbrown

As usual I'm really enjoying seeing the photos on this forum....All so different and unique...and encourages me to try new types of subject matter with my M9. Here are some from this past week taken of reflections on buildings in Greenway Plaza, Houston. It's been so hot and humid here we're had spectacular clouds...good for these types of images. All with my 75 cron asph lens. .....Eleanor

m_driscoll

As usual I'm really enjoying seeing the photos on this forum....All so different and unique...and encourages me to try new types of subject matter with my M9. Here are some from this past week taken of reflections on buildings in Greenway Plaza, Houston. It's been so hot and humid here we're had spectacular clouds...good for these types of images. All with my 75 cron asph lens. .....Eleanor
Eleanor: These are incredible. Did you distort the images in any way during PP. :thumbup: Cheers, Matt.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Stephane-wonderful images! Beautiful light and subject (ok, the guitarist might be described in a different way than "beautiful"). Some of the most alluring shots I've seen with the M9.

otumay

Thank you very much, Matt.
Eleanor, I agree with Matt, beautiful captures and (possibly?) processing.

irakly

]
wow! it is very comforting to see real photography once in a while :)

irakly

a lil bit from japan

i have a few students taking my online courses who live in japan. they were asking me about a live performance for quite some time. eventually i gave in, as i had absolutely nothing to do in june (no work in detroit these days :deadhorse:). just came back. no regrets whatsoever :)