The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

JPlomley

Many thanks for the feedback everyone. This thread continues to inspire and certainly contains the most talented group of M photographers I've encountered.

rayyan

Happy Fourth of July to all my American Friends around the World and at DPI.

This is the time to Admire and Praise the Birth of a Great Nation.

God Bless and best Wishes for now and the Future America.

p.s I am in a rush to go to the airport to receive 8 people.. 4 from Canada and 4 from the States. Hamza is amongst the group...

catch you all later.

ashwinrao1

Wow, so many amazing captures recently. I hasve been busy, not shooting as much, entertaining friends, and something else awesome, so I haven't been around as much, so... a few comments.

1. Steve: Back to Boston for you, I see. I just get so pulled into your shots. AMAZING, my friend. Lovely set of moments.

2. Jono. I LOVE the genuine expressions and moments that you have captured. SHows that in the right hands, the M can be an invisible tool to blend in.

3. Markmont: Welcome. Nice self portrait. You have a beautiful M on your hands.

ashwinrao1

Marketing techniques continue to evolve: Not only they offer you suits, they carry complete outfit solutions as well. No need to ponder over the diabolical problem of choosing the right tie or shirt, it is all provided for for their esteemed customers...:clap:
M8 with MATE.

OSMAN. THIS IS AMAZING! Great use of the MATE. I need to take mine out again!

BishopB

Marketing techniques continue to evolve: Not only they offer you suits, they carry complete outfit solutions as well. No need to ponder over the diabolical problem of choosing the right tie or shirt, it is all provided for for their esteemed customers...:clap:
M8 with MATE.

Osman -- Looks like the store for me...great shot!