The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

rayyan

Rayyan, you take photos devoid of color. Grey, dull, dark, brooding..just like
your personality. Get a life! Bring some color to your days....

And don't be vulgar.

rayyan

You came all this way just to photograph buses!! You must be sick.

What's this? Is this all you can find?

rayyan

What do you mean, you can't take photos of moving things? And you paid how
much for this cr*p? Can't take photos of moving things! what about living things?

That is alive? You off your meds?

rayyan

Didn't you ask at the reception the directions? Now where do we go from here?

How many times have I told you not to litter!

rayyan

I don't care why he went to Africa. Maybe he had nothing else to do, like you Rayyan. Why don' t you go to Africa?

And before you go, bring me some coffee. Like that gentleman has. Pronto.

Mike Woods

Wow you folks are prolifiic....don't any of you work for a living? :D

Just kidding - anyway, I only really get to shoot at weekends, so I'll bombard you all on a Monday :)

A few from the past couple of days, M8 and Nokton 50mm f1.5 for the first, and the others with the Ultron 35mm:

Regards

Mike

Lloyd

Wow you folks are prolifiic....don't any of you work for a living? :D

Just kidding - anyway, I only really get to shoot at weekends, so I'll bombard you all on a Monday :)

A few from the past couple of days, M8 and Nokton 50mm f1.5 for the first, and the others with the Ultron 35mm:

Regards

Mike
Terrific set Mike. First rate all the way through. Glad you're sharing these with us. :thumbup:

rayyan

Rayyan, my friend, this entire series is simply off the charts! :salute:

And I find the dialog fascinating as well... intrigued enough to want to know more.
Lloyd: Thanks pal. The narrative is not entirely untrue. We were in Scotland for some trekking. We had a surprise when my brother-in-law and mother-in-law showed up from IL.:eek:

Ayesha and her brother, left mom in my care and skipped town!!:wtf:

Regards.