The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

B

boymerang

I'm generally wary of putting photos of my family up but here's one I can get away with (and love the tonailty of.)

M8u + Nocti F1.0

m_driscoll

I have to wonder at the dress and the dumpster. Odd combo! Cool moment.
A snapshot of another pastel evening here in town.
Tim: Maybe they don't have flying rats where she lives? Thank you. :D
Boy, you really live in a beautiful place. Nice composition. Very "smooth" image; fits the time of day and subject. :thumbup:

Nice catch b4 the landing! Strong contrast! The Good,Bad & Ugly All Portrayed In A "Trashy", Excellent Manner!:D
awesome shot, really like this one!
Steve/Panda81: Thank you both! :D:D Focus is a little off. Dumpster diving seagulls are always a favorite photo op of mine. :LOL:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

I'm generally wary of putting photos of my family up but here's one I can get away with (and love the tonailty of.)
M8u + Nocti F1.0
boymerang: Great composition and DOF! Now you need to post her picture of you taking the picture of her...
:thumbup:
BeeWee: It's unfair posting pictures of the Canadian Rockies! Stunningly beautiful place and photograph. I like the way the color of the foreground elements are darker and the the intensity lightens with distance.

Cheers, Matt

thrice

Great shot BeeWee!

Here's one for fun, handheld 3D with the C-Biogon. Go cross-eyed to see it, sit further back if you get a headache :p

And a teacup also with the 35 C-Biogon

Separation from the background is one of the strengths of this lens, even though it isn't that fast, here again at f/2.8:

otumay

After seeing the Byzantine church, we visited the Sinop Museum. Some very interesting articles, spanning over two millennia were on display. Tripods or flash were not allowed, we had to trust our steady hands:(

M8 with 28 'cron.

Mask:

Gargoyles, used for discharging rainwater:

Vase:

Mosaic depicting a wild boar hunt:

m_driscoll

+1, just beautiful.
One from me, not quite the same league :)

Regards
Mike
Mike: Nicely seen and captured. :thumbup:

Great shot BeeWee!
Here's one for fun, handheld 3D with the C-Biogon. Go cross-eyed to see it, sit further back if you get a headache :p
And a teacup also with the 35 C-Biogon

Separation from the background is one of the strengths of this lens, even though it isn't that fast, here again at f/2.8:
Thrice: Very precise 3-D. I couldn't find my glasses, though. Excellent images with that lens. :thumbs:

After seeing the Byzantine church, we visited the Sinop Museum. Some very interesting articles, spanning over two millennia were on display. Tripods or flash were not allowed, we had to trust our steady hands:(
M8 with 28 'cron.
Mask:

Gargoyles, used for discharging rainwater:
Vase:
Mosaic depicting a wild boar hunt:
Osman: Beautiful artifacts and images. Well presented. The composition and the pp on the mask is very striking. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

D

doublep

Mike,

These are great shots. Would you be willing to share with us what kind of post processing you did to achieve this look ?

Thanks.

A couple from today, M8/Nokton 50mm f1.5:

Regards

Mike

Last edited:
D

doublep

The land of the long white cloud.

(M9 with 35mm C-Biogon)

Last edited:

sjg284

Pham Minh Son - Beautiful. Crisp, lovely color, great composition. And OOF rendering is smooth and nondistracting.
What focal length were you using?

doublep - really making me want that biogon-c...! Lovely capture.. How low was that cloud!?