The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

rayyan

Today was the first trip on which I only brought along my M9 instead of carrying around another dSLR. I had always wanted to visit the Kennedy Space Center since I was a child and today the dream finally came true.

What an incredible place. I am happy about the results that I got from this amazing RF. 24 Lux and 50 Lux were used.
and a few more, just because space flight and exploration are so incredibly cool.
Vlad: Inspiring and beautiful. I remember 1969. teenager. Sat listening to
a transistor radio ( my most expensive possesion ) to hear ' the Eagle has
landed'. Glorious occasion.

Really enjoying this thread. Thanks, everyone. M8 + 75 Summicron.

John: That is a priceless shot. magnificent.

C_R: understated elegance. The type I like.

Regards.

rayyan

Thanks Lloyd. I have to go back. I had just a few minutes to snap away until we returned to the car to finish up a long road trip.

This shot shows one of the drive wheels. What it doesn't illustrate is that each of the six drive wheels is about 6 feet in diameter! Enormous amount of iron.
Tim: Lovely things these. Few places that still operate them. Mesmerizing.
Very well captured sir.

Regards.

rayyan

I would row early each morning here about a kilometer across the lake to
get my breakfast. Then back to my little hut in the forest.

shtarka1

Charles. Extremely Nice Man!

M9,Noct 1.0, Noct 0.95, M8.2 50 Lux asph:)[/QUOTE]

shtarka1

This Guy Is Awesome!

Met Up With Ashwin Yesterday In Boston & Had A Fantastic Day Of Shooting & Getting To No This Fine Gentleman! Thanks Ashwin, It Was An Honor To Get To Know You & I Sincerely Appreciate The Use Of The 0.95! I Am Now In Big Trouble!:D[/QUOTE]
This Also Was Posted In The Other Closed Thread..:mad::(:confused::)

Don Libby

M2 by M8:

Yeah, I caught the Leica Bug™.
Oh man it would be soooo easy to go searching. I've actually begun to rethink film now that I have the M9. Finding the body isn't the problem it would be the film and a good place to have it developed.