The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

rayyan

Rayyan, please just this once. One last time. Take Ayesha with you, take the
kids.

Just hear what they say. Two days max. After all, they said, this is a place you
grew up in.

OK, I said. Just this once.

And no Ayesha, and no kids. In and out, they said.

Lloyd

Rayyan, please just this once. One last time. Take Ayesha with you, take the
kids.

Just hear what they say. Two days max. After all, they said, this is a place you
grew up in.

OK, I said. Just this once.

And no Ayesha, and no kids. In and out, they said.
I can't imagine that is even possible, Rayyan.

ashwinrao1

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words

1. Steve, these shots are outstanding. you make even me look good. Hahaha....the shots of the shoes, wow

2. Lloyd, thank you so much as usual!

3. Rayyan, wow, more magic in your shots. You have been so prolific.

4. Matt D, your 24 lux shots (and yours as well, David) are driving more and more 24 lust..I mean lux lust...hahah into me...dangit!

5. Kurt, your carnival captures are outstanding as well.

As for the doctor thing, I have a whole day of procedures tomorrow. The M's will have to stay in the bag until the week-end :(

So much good stuff....

wolverine

Thank you...

... for all the kind words. I know this sounds sappy but coming to this site over the past year kept me inspired and looking forward. You are all great photographers and I hope that I can come up to half the standards you all set. I will be posting more as I get out and about. I have a couple of projects I have been working out in mind the past past year that helped me keep some sanity. Hopefully I will get some great feedback as I post some of it. :salute:

ashwinrao1

Glad you are back on your feet, hitting the ground running, Wolverine! Can't wait to see more images from you, since I am a relative newbie here and haven't seen your stuff from before!

Best,
Ashwin

m_driscoll

A few more from today's productive processing session...images from Boston, taken mainly alongside Steve...

Color companion piece to the earlier b+w, slightly different capture...

Inspired by Steve's guitar shot, this one taken with the 90 macro-elmar:
Women in line, waiting for work assignments:
Taking a break from rough times, Chinatown:

Sunset over Harvard, from the top of Quincy House
What's for Lunch...Assessing the Menu

John Harvard and the Flag:
The famous Harvard "Coop"
Ashwin: Very productive trip. Great work photo: dust haze. Beautiful B & W pp. Great composition for the last. Framing's excellent for all. Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Thats "Bubble Gum Wall Is So Neat! Like The Kids Hanging Out With David Crosby! Nice Set Matty!
Matt: Charmingly wonderful my friend. The Gum Wall and David Crosby band
shot is delightful and warms the heart. :thumbup:
Regards.
4. Matt D, your 24 lux shots (and yours as well, David) are driving more and more 24 lust..I mean lux lust...hahah into me...dangit!...
As for the doctor thing, I have a whole day of procedures tomorrow. The M's will have to stay in the bag until the week-end :(
So much good stuff....
Steve/Rayyan/Lloyd/Ashwin: thank you very much! :D:D:D