The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

Lloyd,
sorry to hear about the film snaffoo. Glad to hear you got a lovely shot of the parents this time around. It's something that you are cherish, and makes a nice comparison/contrast to the long lost slide of you, mother, and sibling at sunset...

Lovely!

Braeside

LLoyd - look forward to the film version in due course.

Another from Friday's foray with the new ZM 18mm

Pittenweem, a lovely East Neuk fishing village.

ashwinrao1

First off, I wanted to thank everyone here for such kind and supportive words (that certainly includes you guys, Lloyd, Matt, Rayyan, Steve, Kurt, Osman, Dierk, DavidE, Daniel, Jono, and so many more of you that I am forgetting). I have been amazed and thrilled by what a supportive group that we have here, and what amazing photographs are shown by you all on a daily basis.

Second, a few more photographs from yesterday's Fremont Solistice Festival, here in Seattle....hope you enjoy! All processing solely in LR3, with M9/50 lux asph used...

First a few in B&W:
This guy really wanted to have is pic taken:

Spoons on the bumper:

Mr. Mystery Ball:

The Cocky Juggler from Phili:

Taking a moment to Text:

shtarka1

First off, I wanted to thank everyone here for such kind and supportive words (that certainly includes you guys, Lloyd, Matt, Rayyan, Steve, Kurt, Osman, Dierk, DavidE, Daniel, Jono, and so many more of you that I am forgetting). I have been amazed and thrilled by what a supportive group that we have here, and what amazing photographs are shown by you all on a daily basis.

Second, a few more photographs from yesterday's Fremont Solistice Festival, here in Seattle....hope you enjoy! All processing solely in LR3, with M9/50 lux asph used...

First a few in B&W:
This guy really wanted to have is pic taken:

Mr. Mystery Ball:

Taking a moment to Text:
All Tremendous! These Are My Favorites! Tonality Is Perfect For The Mood Here.

m_driscoll

Corlan: Not modest; just realistic. Thank you, though.

Ashwin: A very productive trip to Boston! Hard to single any out. Each has it's own sense and merits. The OOF stairs is nicely composed and balanced. Nice color shots (you must have recently discovered that the M9 did color? :LOL: ). The Tai chi photos are great. Is that guy part of the group or just mimicking them? He's "one of a kind". More Steve in action! Nice tonality in the first. Well done "people" shots.

Maggie: Nice photos of the family. Did they coordinate their outfits? Cool "bike" photo. I agree w/ Ashwin and Lloyd - can't beat LR3 for organization, utility, and image processing (w/o going into CS5).

Lloyd: Beautiful, moody, dark photo of Mimi. Love the style, framing, and light. Mobile reflectors. Well done!

Ashwin: Great photos form the Street fair/Solstice today. Love the juggler. I photographed that same "nope" bozo on the parade route yesterday. Think he knows who's statue he's sitting in front of? Today, i worked to make up for photographing the parade yesterday.

sig284: Good looking dog photos!

Vlad: Good day for the 50 lux. And, thanks for the very subtle Starbuck's ad (BTW: beautiiful color and focus). The color and light in the last two is really nice.

Rayan: Nice lane. Very geometric with planes of color and light. Well seen.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriiscoll.zenfolio.com