The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

sjg284

Went for a walk after work.. been a long week.
Wanted to play with my new toy (50/1.5 nokton).
All with M8.
The fun started once I got to chinatown.. as always-

m_driscoll

Very good captures, Matt. B+W suits well.
Three northbound ships entering the Bosphorus. Wonder where they'll go.
A different type of caravan...
M8 and 75 'cron.
Osman: Thank you. Coming out of the fog; going on to somewhere. This photo stimulates the imagination!

Matt: Done it again. Matt, for STLTV, is on the scene. How's it looking Matt?
Lovely BW....
Rayyan: Thanks. That's me your man on the street! It's very monochromatic today.

Have a nice day. :):)
And a safer trip, wherever you are heading...
Rayyan: Nice capture. Airports being what they are these days; you kinda have to sympathize with her.

F1 Dont Get Much Better Than This Matt!
Steve: Thank you. We have to make do with the tools we have.;)

A trip to Malaysia's National Park with fellow Leica enthusiasts.M9, 35 Lux Asph
Nick: Great B & W. Very detailed and sharp. Nice selective focus. You don't appear to have the dreaded 35mm f/1.4 backfocus.

A little fun with photoshop. The figure is an artist who paints on small sheets of copper—quickly! I stopped and talked with her for about 20 minutes and she completed a scene while we chatted. Very nice too!
Tim: Beautiful silhouette!:thumbup:

Hey guys, do you play bridge?
Rayyan: Did they?

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Nick_Yoon

>>Nick: Great B & W. Very detailed and sharp. Nice selective focus. You don't appear to have the dreaded 35mm f/1.4 backfocus.

Thanks, this was shot at f8. Mine back focuses starting at f2, is quite obvious with close subjects at f2.8 and f4, starts getting better at f5.6 and is fine at f8, so I usually avoid using 2.8 and 4.

rayyan

Rayyan: This series is beyond description for me. Now I'm the one who's speechless. :bugeyes:
Lloyd: Thanks. How was the road?

Absolutely beautiful!! And that's an excellent photograph as well. :thumbup:
Lloyd: :eek:

Youth,Smiles,Bananas & a Thumbs Up.....Life Is Good Rayyan!:D
Steve: You have them all my friend.

Rayyan: Nice capture. Airports being what they are these days; you kinda have to sympathize with her.

Rayyan: Did they?

Cheers, Matt

Matt: I dread going to airports and having to face delays and whatnot.

No, no one wanted to play bridge.

Thanks for stopping by Matt.

DavidE

More Vegas shots with the 24 lux. An odd assortment this time.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

sjg284

I seem to have posted the first image wrong last night.. (or I just can't see it on my end..)
Here we go again-
[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/xx573v3xx/4734323773/]
[/URL]
M8 Nokton 50/1.5
Chinatown, NYC

m_driscoll

Went for a walk after work.. been a long week.
Wanted to play with my new toy (50/1.5 nokton).
All with M8.
The fun started once I got to chinatown.. as always-
sjg284: Nice work. I esp. like this one. :thumbup:

>>Nick: Great B & W. Very detailed and sharp. Nice selective focus. You don't appear to have the dreaded 35mm f/1.4 backfocus.
Thanks, this was shot at f8. Mine back focuses starting at f2, is quite obvious with close subjects at f2.8 and f4, starts getting better at f5.6 and is fine at f8, so I usually avoid using 2.8 and 4.
Nick: bummer. I sent mine back to Leica (still under warranty). I'm not hopeful.

M9, 21 Elmarit pre-asph
Nick: This is a beautiful photo. Really puts the 21mm to work. :salute:

More Vegas shots with the 24 lux. An odd assortment this time.
David: Nice as always! :clap: What is this first one?

Cheers, Matt.

DavidE

David: Nice as always! :clap: What is this first one?
Thanks, Matt. It's on the outer wall of the House of Blues in the Mandalay Bay Hotel.

More from Vegas with the 24 lux.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]

otumay

Haydarpaşa Terminal: Starting point of the historical İstanbul-Baghdad-Hijaz railway, where lovers say farewell, people return to their hometowns with broken dreams, where I felt lonely and miserable every time I boarded the train to Ankara, for university. It also has a beautiful facade on the seaside, with its own pier.

M8 with 75'cron:

M8 with 21 Elmarit:

Peter Klein

Switzerland...the way we saw it...

We saw it by air, by car, by train, by bike but most of all we saw it for free..

We wanted to be near the mountains...within them...to see the sunset and the moonrise...

Rayran: This one is just unbelievabreathtakinsplendiforous!

And the shot of your beloved in the boat going to France for lunch, is that on Lake Geneva with the Jura in the background? I was there a few years back, brings back pleasant memories.

--Peter
--Peter

Last edited: