The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Peter Klein

Since my fellow Seattleites have caught The Guy With The Aluminum Bass recently, I thought I'd add my take:

M8 and 28/1.9 Voigtlander.
--Peter

thrice

Such a high standard of images in this thread, all I have to offer at the moment is a picture of my dog :)

M9, 50mm C-Sonnar (at f/4.0)

My Sister Zainab :)
Camera Leica M9
Exposure 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture f/1.7
Focal Length 50 mm
ISO Speed 1600
Exposure Bias +0.664 EV
:salute:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Attended an outdoor concert last night that included an eclectic group of musicians. The performance included the Bangor Symphony, several families of folk singers, a troop of youths from a violin camp, a guy who played the saw, and a freeform dancer. When the mix worked, it was heavenly. Top it off with a full-moon rise and some great fireworks and it seemed like the perfect summer evening.

m_driscoll

"Concentration in Chaos". It takes incredible discipline to do this kind of work in a loud, tourist-filled, public market. Maybe there's a force field around him? Anybody know what this style of painting (or calligraphy?) is called? Cheers, Matt

M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/1000s @ f/1.2; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Hi all , one with M9+Cron.35 ;
Cheers
Andre: Beautiful photo. The girls look a bit tentative about the lilly-covered pond.

Since my fellow Seattleites have caught The Guy With The Aluminum Bass recently, I thought I'd add my take:

--Peter
Peter: Nice photo. Great framing. And, that one's even labeled "aluminum".

Sjg,Peter.Matt,Osman,David.....Great Work!!!
Steve: :D

Dan, sharp, adorable & focused!
Dan: +1. Good looking dog!

Astute...

9&Noct:)
Steve: Nice capture, framing and PP. The arc guide the eye to her. A lot of character there.

Camera Leica M9
Aperture f/1.7
Focal Length 50 mm
ISO Speed 1600
Exposure Bias +0.664 EV
Mohammed: Beautiful photo of a beautiful young lady. I like the angle that you took it at. She seems to be looking forward to her future.

Attended an outdoor concert last night that included an eclectic group of musicians. The performance included the Bangor Symphony, several families of folk singers, a troop of youths from a violin camp, a guy who played the saw, and a freeform dancer. When the mix worked, it was heavenly. Top it off with a full-moon rise and some great fireworks and it seemed like the perfect summer evening.
Tim: Excellent photos. The wide-eyed boy violin player's special. No naked banjo players?

From the weekend. M8u + Nocti f1.0
boymerang: Looks like a pleasant, relaxed weekend. Excellent captures.

Cheers, Matt

khc1013

One slightly OT. I've been going through my father's old slides. I found this shot, and had to share. This is my mother, holding my sister on the right, and your's truly (yep, me) on the left. Thanks for indulging my detour.

Leica IIIc, 5cm f2,0 Summitar. Kodachrome, scanned with a Nikon 4000ED:
This is amazing!!

rayyan

More Vegas shots with the 24 lux. An odd assortment this time.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]
More from Vegas with the 24 lux.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the images don't load the first time.]
David: Excellent set. These two are ze snake's eyes for sure pal. Superb perspective. can one get married to alens in las vegas:D

Regards.

rayyan

More Vegas shots with the 24 lux. An odd assortment this time.

More from Vegas with the 24 lux.

David: Excellent set. These two are ze snake's eyes for sure pal. Superb perspective. can one get married to a lens in las vegas:D

Regards.

rayyan

Haydarpaşa Terminal: Starting point of the historical İstanbul-Baghdad-Hijaz railway, where lovers say farewell, people return to their hometowns with broken dreams, where I felt lonely and miserable every time I boarded the train to Ankara, for university. It also has a beautiful facade on the seaside, with its own pier.

M8 with 75'cron:

M8 with 21 Elmarit:

Osman: Beautiful photo of a beautiful place. The pp brings back a bygone
era. Excellent.

Camera Leica M9
Aperture f/1.7
Focal Length 50 mm
ISO Speed 1600
Exposure Bias +0.664 EV
Mohammed: Exquisite subject. very nicely done.

From the weekend. M8u + Nocti f1.0

boymerang: this is such a nice capture. Love the moment.

Regards.

rayyan

Rayran: This one is just unbelievabreathtakinsplendiforous!

And the shot of your beloved in the boat going to France for lunch, is that on Lake Geneva with the Jura in the background? I was there a few years back, brings back pleasant memories.

--Peter
--Peter
Peter: Thank you so much for your graciousness. I really don't know whether
they are part of the Jura range.

--Peter
This one is great Peter. I like how you went in to concentrate on the essentials. The BW treatment adds to the moment.

Well done sir.:thumbup:

rayyan

"Concentration in Chaos". It takes incredible discipline to do this kind of work in a loud, tourist-filled, public market. Maybe there's a force field around him? Anybody know what this style of painting (or calligraphy?) is called? Cheers, Matt

M9; 50mm f/1.0; 1/1000s @ f/1.2; +2/3 EV; ISO 160

Matt: You did very good here pal. beautiful colors, excellent use of the noct.:thumbup: