The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Recent capture of my son (wow, still not used to that term!!) who loves to observe the world around him...
Beautiful shot Jerry. Great light.

(You think saying "son" takes some getting used to... wait until it's "grandson". Happens way faster than you think. :eek:)

eleanorbrown

Many thanks Ashwin for you kind words. I look forward to shooting more of these when I return to Houston in October. The glass on this building is amazing and tons of fun to shoot. Eleanor

This whole series, Eleanor, is quite special...Deserves to be blown up, hung from a museum wall! AMAZING!!!

eleanorbrown

Great architecture shot Ashwin...the building in the background reminds me a little of the building I was shooting that had the interesting glass. eleanor

Wow, all of these beautiful images has motivated me to process and post a few from the Noct f/0.95 & M9 combo:

eleanorbrown

Change of pace here in Colorado...Snake River, Keystone, CO. Taken early evening with low sun reflections on water. I'm finding that the M9 can be a wonderful tool to record moving water. I actually put the thing on a tripod...first time!! M9 75 cron asph. Eleanor

Lloyd

Change of pace here in Colorado...Snake River, Keystone, CO. Taken early evening with low sun reflections on water. I'm finding that the M9 can be a wonderful tool to record moving water. I actually put the thing on a tripod...first time!! M9 75 cron asph. Eleanor
Beautifully abstract. :thumbup:

otumay

Sometimes patience pays off, sometimes doesn't: I waited for long minutes on a humid and hot afternoon for the passing crowd to thin around this pretzel-vendor-with-an-attitude, praying that he won't spot me. When the moment came, he saw me but didn't flinch. Very charismatic of him, I thought.
M8 and MATE.

steflaurent974

Some live shots taken with the M8 in 2008 ; I took a second look and interpretation with Aperture 3.0.

I had a strange feeling : picture seemed more vibrant , there is a I dont know what I miss on the M9...really strange. is the M8 better than the M9 ? Or is the M8+old leica glass (I'm talking about a 4th 50 cron, a 90 apo cron ) is a better combination ?:confused:
Or maybe I just can't get the most of my M9 files !!

Keziah Jones :

Afro Beat : Femi Kuti

All taken at Iso640 with 50 cron at F/2

shtarka1

Some live shots taken with the M8 in 2008 ; I took a second look and interpretation with Aperture 3.0.

I had a strange feeling : picture seemed more vibrant , there is a I dont know what I miss on the M9...really strange. is the M8 better than the M9 ? Or is the M8+old leica glass (I'm talking about a 4th 50 cron, a 90 apo cron ) is a better combination ?:confused:
Or maybe I just can't get the most of my M9 files !!

Keziah Jones :

Afro Beat : Femi Kuti

All taken at Iso640 with 50 cron at F/2
Unreal Masterpiece!!!:thumbs: