The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Change of pace here in Colorado...Snake River, Keystone, CO. Taken early evening with low sun reflections on water. I'm finding that the M9 can be a wonderful tool to record moving water. I actually put the thing on a tripod...first time!! M9 75 cron asph. Eleanor

Gorgeous abstracts!

shtarka1

Sometimes patience pays off, sometimes doesn't: I waited for long minutes on a humid and hot afternoon for the passing crowd to thin around this pretzel-vendor-with-an-attitude, praying that he won't spot me. When the moment came, he saw me but didn't flinch. Very charismatic of him, I thought.
M8 and MATE.

Whooo! Mean Stare Down Osman! Nice Grab 007!:D

BishopB

Morning all...lots of nice work this morning...

Ashwin -- good work as always. Really enjoy the street shot of the dancers.

Kurt -- your cul de sac image is great...looks like you enjoyed the 4th!

Eleanor -- enjoyed your abstract water shots...look forward to more!

Mark -- another fine portrait...your pp is very nicely done.

Vlad -- definitely in the holiday spirit!

Here is a quick snap from me...nothing like a latte from this local spot...

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Tuesday's post to my blog. This guy's costume bears no relationship to the prevailing native garb at the summer solstice festival that we were shooting - he looked as odd to the Ecuadorians as he does to us. His mask looks like it was made from a child's bib, but on close examination it's actually finely beaded. He's sufficiently odd that I've adopted him in the header for my site.

M9 + 28mm cron.

m_driscoll

A few more from last night:
Rocket Launch, July 3, 2010
Maggie: Isn't that ILLEGAL? Nice combat photos with the Leica! :salute:

Wow, all of these beautiful images has motivated me to process and post a few from the Noct f/0.95 & M9 combo:

Ashwin: Well worth your effort. I esp. like these two. The PP in the series of mountain photos is very nice. (insert thumbs-up here)

Very nice. Matt. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but that 90/2.8 just flat works on the M9. You've posted a number of image with it that just have a certain 'it' look. When you decided you'd rather keep just the 90 Cron. Let me know. :D (Truth is, it's probably just you. Yes, the more likely explanation.:thumbup:)
Lloyd: Thank you. :D Naah, it's just the lens/camera. Alas, I sold the 90 cron to finance...something? :)

This dog looks like I feel. It was hot here today (at least, hot for this part of the country) and between the heat the cheer and the food, I can barely move.
Tim: I know how you feel. Here, it was up to 65 deg. F, yesterday!!! (insert smile here)

I like the irony here Matt! Organic Smoothies,Cherries,Fresh Fruit & Everyone Appears to be on the Haagan Daz Diet! Nicely shot!:D
Steve: They are walking by (insert ROTL here).

Red, White and Blue.
Vlad: Nice, clever, well-composed images. In the spirit of the holiday. (insert salute here)

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com