The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Just some really great shots on this page. Difficult to pick out my favourites, but these two I simply love:

A couple of my meagre efforts from this weekend, the last with the 35mm Ultron, the rest with the Nokton 50mm f1.5:

Regards

Mike
Like these 2 a lot Mike!

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
(I'm sad you new website doesn't permit subscribing via RSS. I miss too many of your great shots that way.

Lloyd: I just checked my RSS feeds. If you navigate to my home page in Safari and click on the RSS button you get my RSS feed and can subscribe there. In firefox, etc. you can navigate to http://www.woodycampbell.com/feed/

I subscribe to my site's RSS feeds to test them and they appear to be working fine.

Regards,

Woody

rayyan

After visiting the Valla Canyon, we were on our way to Ilıca Waterfall, whereupon I came across a very young lady, who asked me to lift her to the other side of the fence. Seeing that I was reluctant to comply with her wish, she came closer and used her charm to change my mind, unaware that her mother was watching the scene with a disapproving gaze. Life was cruel...

Osman: One of the most beautiful photographs of a child, her innocence and her magic kingdom that I have seen.

Glorious my friend.:thumbs::salute:

rayyan

recently i purchased the 23 back issues offer from lenswork. reading it has been making me want to try different things, trying to expand my horizons and creativity, i suppose. i'm always obsessed with super sharp images with perfect focus, but this magazine reminds me that criticial sharpness isn't always absolutely necessary.

earlier tonight we went to a japanese restaurant. i always love the fast action from these amazingly dexterous chefs. tried longer exposures (2s), than what i'm normally used to, and not caring about perfect sharpness in the in-focus areas (something i usually care very much about :eek:), but just wanted to convey the action and excitement.

would love to hear your cc what you think and on how to improve :)

OOOOh! Ahhhhh! Woooow. .:thumbs:

Lloyd

(I'm sad you new website doesn't permit subscribing via RSS. I miss too many of your great shots that way.

Lloyd: I just checked my RSS feeds. If you navigate to my home page in Safari and click on the RSS button you get my RSS feed and can subscribe there. In firefox, etc. you can navigate to http://www.woodycampbell.com/feed/

I subscribe to my site's RSS feeds to test them and they appear to be working fine.

Regards,

Woody
Thanks Woody. I'm back on the list!

jonoslack

So many good pictures since I was last here (I've been at a rock festival for the last few days).
ShiroKuru - your black and white I find particularly inspiring, but there are so many other fab pictures around.

I'll be working through my 'catch' over the weekend, It's a scary business being at a festival with a tiny tent and an M9! I managed to escape with it intact and unstolen.

Here is something that struck me as fun:

M9 50 'lux

The Finest Beef: