The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

PSon

Since Lloyd has been the backbone for this thread and previous, I will comment briefly.

Great images from everyone.
Osman, great series.

I will try to get sometimes to take some images with the longer lens with the M9 and share here.

-Son

shtarka1

Matt:clap::clap:
Carsten, the pigeon is fab
all others great too ..... you must excuse terse responses, I have a typing problem due to nerve and wrist ....I can still focus though!

Emma

M9 50 'lux

Isabel

M9 50 'lux

Fat bottom folk run for cover

M9 WATE
Jono, Fantastic color,iq, & PP! Great set!

shtarka1

Boticelli's "The Birth of Venus". She probably won't chalk the whole figure on Westlake Park's paving? I told the artist that the smile she drew was better then Botticelli's: more sensual. Cheers, Matt.

1. M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/4000s @ f/1.4; ISO 80

http://mdriscopll.zenfolio.com
Entrance to the bus tunnel in "Kodachrome" and the extinct video store. Cheers, Matt

2. M9; 75mm f/2; 1/3000s @ f/2.4; +1 EV; ISO 200

3. M9; 75mm f/2; 1/1000s @ f/2; +1 EV; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
It's Your World Matt, We're Just Living In It! Crazy,Awsome Talent Always!

otumay

After leaving the Küre Mountains National Park, we traversed these mountains to reach the Black Sea again. On our way we passed Küre, a town that existed precariously just beneath the copper concentration plant that shared the same name; its inhabitants facing higher risk of cancer due to this behemoth up above:

The copper ore reached the plant via a cable-car system that ruled the forest-covered mountain peaks:

The view was stark and overwhelming:

All that mattered seemed to be the copper ore, nothing else:

Just before we were relieved by the now-familiar serenity of the Black Sea, we had a glimpse of a late afternoon mist that made all meanings ambiguous:

(Photographed from a moving bus with an M8 and 50 'cron)

Nitnaros

Manhatten Saturday night.

Really hot (40C / 110F), but lots of people out and in good mood. Went to Union Square and Washington Square where street performs hang out. Acrobats on UnionSq, a band (singer, piano, drums) on WashingtonSq.

M9, 75mm/1.4; ISO 2,000, then 2,500. 1/125s, f1/4.
This is really pushing the system low-light wise.
The 75-lux is a nice lens, but I have to watch hand-shake, so for fully sharp shots I need typically 1/360 or 1/500. Turned out fine for this purpose.

Peter

The copper ore reached the plant via a cable-car system that ruled the forest-covered mountain peaks:

All that mattered seemed to be the copper ore, nothing else:

Just before we were relieved by the now-familiar serenity of the Black Sea, we had a glimpse of a late afternoon mist that made all meanings ambiguous:

Wow these are marvelous , good framing and deep of field..

Tommy

Lloyd

Manhatten Saturday night.

Really hot (40C / 110F), but lots of people out and in good mood. Went to Union Square and Washington Square where street performs hang out. Acrobats on UnionSq, a band (singer, piano, drums) on WashingtonSq.

M9, 75mm/1.4; ISO 2,000, then 2,500. 1/125s, f1/4.
This is really pushing the system low-light wise.
The 75-lux is a nice lens, but I have to watch hand-shake, so for fully sharp shots I need typically 1/360 or 1/500. Turned out fine for this purpose.

Peter

Love this one! This whole set, and the second set as well, are terrific. Great work, Peter. :salute:

Lloyd

After leaving the Küre Mountains National Park, we traversed these mountains to reach the Black Sea again. On our way we passed Küre, a town that existed precariously just beneath the copper concentration plant that shared the same name; its inhabitants facing higher risk of cancer due to this behemoth up above:

Amazing shot, Osman. Love this one especially. Thanks for sharing the information too. Very interesting.