The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

otumay

Per: I ate some fermented fish (shark, they said) in Iceland, though I think it had a different name. I must admit it needs some getting used to in order to appreciate the taste fully. But this is the case with most local delicacies, isn't it?

Matt: Thank you. I indeed had fun throughout the journey.

Per: I ate some fermented fish (shark, they said) in Iceland, though I think it had a different name. I must admit it needs some getting used to in order to appreciate the taste fully. But this is the case with most local delicacies, isn't it?...
Certainly. We do have a few...

And Maggie found ostkaka: great (no relation whatever to American cheesecake (in any possible sense..;)), however).

BTW, and to return to topic, I did find an image from a few weeks ago of my wife eating a tunnbrödsrulle... Nothing like the masterpieces shown here, but it´s an M9 snap..:eek:

No surströmming in this one, just onion, lettuce, feta cheese and sundried tomatoes. And, it was called ´wrap´ on the menu - right at one of Sweden´s most important historic spots (Ornässtugan)....:shocked:

Lloyd

UNCLE!!!! I tried to go back and catch up with what's been posted over the past couple of days while I've been gone, but it's hopeless! Ashwin, Matt, Osman, Per, Nick, Tim, Maggie, Woody, David, Mike Woods, Steve, Daniel... and anyone else I may have inadvertently left out. Magic stuff. It's such a treat to be able to come here and be so consistently inspired. Thanks everyone!

m_driscoll

Maggie: Thank you! :D
Everybody doing their thing. Some interested,some not. A microcosm of the whole ball of wax!
# 2 is a pretty frame! Fine pair Matt!
Steve: Thank you, sir! :D

Matt, particularly like the look of the water in the foreground in your second image....unusual. I am really enjoying my new 50 lux lens.....great glass! Eleanor
Eleanor: Thank you! :D It's one of my favorite lenses.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Rough to be a chicken nowadays! Nicely shot & neat perspectives!
Nick: +1, :thumbup: I'm glad I ate chicken last night.

Intense focus! Nice, Per!
Per: +1. :thumbup: And, thanks for the insights into Scandinavian cuisine (sorry, Norway or Sweden?). :salute:

Wednesday's post. M9 + 50mm lux - three frames stitched and cropped to square.
Woody: Beautiful cityscape! You're the master of these large stitches. Great light. :clap:

Yesterday's post. M9 + 50mm lux:
Woody: Nice capture. Looks like the mixed seafood for two. I like the satisfied smile on her face. :thumbup: It'd be good for dinner tonight...I'm not having chicken for a while. :LOL:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

proenca

Hi folks... More M9 images I process, the more I feel comfortable with it and more and more I'm amazed with the billion tons of details that I can get out of their files..

Does well in Black and White:

Picture : grain storage , very typical of the north of Portugal, called Espigueiros

Honestly, really good in BW :

Picture : Raquel at the São Bento da Porta aberta Crypt

But color pictures are good !! :

Raquel - wife - this picture was not posed at all, I grabbed it quickly - 1.0 prefocusing for the win !!! :)