The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

I think this might be the hotline to the Mothership. I'm sworn to secrecy as to location, all I can tell you is that it's somewhere in Boston. Alas, I don't know the special number to dial. Anybody?

That phone looks awful familiar to me! Very nice contrast & colors Tim!:)

m_driscoll

Lloyd: Good point about "remembering"! :LOL:

Lloyd/Osman: Thank you my friends! :D These files were a little rough. For some reason, I wasn't paying much attention to the camera settings. She has a very expressive face. I think the guy talking to her was a prof.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Lloyd: Good point about "remembering"! :LOL:
Reminds of another concert. As everyone was filing out the doors at the end, one poor soul stood on a seat with arms outstretched and was yelling to the crowd: "Does anybody know me?". Interesting times.

Matt: nice sequence. Not much of a poker player is she?

panda81

Mimi asked me to take a family portrait for a friend at her office. I agreed, so long as she agreed to help me scout locations. Last evening, after a 10-hour work day (and an hour working out prior to that), she posed in the park we chose.

(Btw, she loves that goofy yellow watch. I have no idea why.)

M8, 75/2.5 Color Heliar @ 2.8, ISO 320
this is a keeper for many, MANY years to come. you did well to convince such a charming lady to marry you ;)

otumay

One of the highlights of my Western Black Sea trip was Sinop, the northernmost city of Turkey. Situated on an isthmus, the city is like a corridor sandwiched between the never-ceasing white waves of the dark blue sea. This was my second visit to Sinop, a city which exerts a strong emotional pull on me. I hope you won't be bored if I cannot help posting many images of the place.

The Balatlar Byzantian Church was built in 660. Its primitive but very interesting wall paintings have not been preserved well, unfortunately. Nevertheless, it is a reminder of the city's past glory.

M8 with 28 'cron.

Lloyd

One of the highlights of my Western Black Sea trip was Sinop, the northernmost city of Turkey. Situated on an isthmus, the city is like a corridor sandwiched between the never-ceasing white waves of the dark blue sea. This was my second visit to Sinop, a city which exerts a strong emotional pull on me. I hope you won't be bored if I cannot help posting many images of the place.

The Balatlar Byzantian Church was built in 660. Its primitive but very interesting wall paintings have not been preserved well, unfortunately. Nevertheless, it is a reminder of the city's past glory.

M8 with 28 'cron.

Wow. Great shots of a very interesting place. Tragedy about the wall paintings. I, for one, and looking forward to "many images" of the place. :thumbup:

m_driscoll

Reminds of another concert. As everyone was filing out the doors at the end, one poor soul stood on a seat with arms outstretched and was yelling to the crowd: "Does anybody know me?". Interesting times.
Matt: nice sequence. Not much of a poker player is she?
Nice Noct Matt!
Tim/Steve/esy0345: Gentlemen, thank you! :D Nope, probably not much of a poker player. Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com