The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Mike Woods

So many great images from everyone :thumbs:

A couple from today, which I hope you will enjoy:

(Don't ask :ROTFL:)

Hope you all had a great weekend :)

Regards

Mike

m_driscoll

experimenting with longer lenses on the M9
-Son
The land of the long white cloud.
(M9 with 35mm C-Biogon)
Pham Minh Son - Beautiful. Crisp, lovely color, great composition. And OOF rendering is smooth and nondistracting.
What focal length were you using?
doublep - really making me want that biogon-c...! Lovely capture.. How low was that cloud!?
Son/Doublep: +1, +1. Both of you, nicely done

Last Sunday's post from Paraty, Brazil. M9+24mm lux. two frames stitched.
Woody: Great stitch. Wonderful color and light. Also, liked the one from Sao Paulo. Had to look up Paraty. Looks like an interesting place. :thumbup:

Gotta love that 35mm C-Biogon :)
Here wide open on M9 with SF24 fired from the side using off-camera cord:
Daniel: Very cool! The lighting's stunning. Perfect subject with the reds. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Phenomenal Work Thrice & Matt!!!
Steve; Thank you!

Busy downtown Florence AZ on a Saturday morning.
Playing in water :D
Don: Nice images! slightly eery to see a town that empty. It's like a Sci Fi movie. Like the pump, too. :thumbup:

...Nice catch Matt...
+1. I especially like that third shot...
Lloyd: Thank you, my friend! :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Tuesday's post from Sao Paulo. M9 +35mm chron v.IV. 9 files stitched. The resulting file is unimaginably large. I've include a 1:1 crop it's the base of the yellow building at 11 o'clock or so.

mathomas

A few from our place in Buena Vista, CO, July 4th (I forgot these were on the card!).

PS: an easier way to get static addresses for flickr photos since their latest UI changes (on the Mac, anyway):
- View the photo in "all sizes"
- Right-click and select "Copy Image Address"
- Bob's your uncle

Lloyd

A few from our place in Buena Vista, CO, July 4th (I forgot these were on the card!).

PS: an easier way to get static addresses for flickr photos since their latest UI changes (on the Mac, anyway):
- View the photo in "all sizes"
- Right-click and select "Copy Image Address"
- Bob's your uncle
Very nice. Took me a minute to figure out the dots in the sky. :eek:

Hey... Bob is my uncle. :thumbup:

ashwinrao1

Amazing stuff here, as usual. Apologies for being a slacker in commenting and posting....

M9-MATE v1, 35 mm focal length setting

M9-90 mm f/2 APO 'Cron ASPH