The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

This weekend the
Still in Sinop, we travel further north to reach Inceburun, the northern tip of Turkey. We discover an enchanted place, where the wind and waves sing ceaselessly, and a lonesome lighthouse completes the scene.
M8 + 28mm 'cron

Really enjoying this series Osman.

Some fun with the 18mm Distagon this morning. Shot with a Singh-Ray Daryl Benson 3-stop reverse ND grad and a B+W Kaesemann Linear Polariser.

What can one say about these shots of yours Daniel? Simply stunning.

Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens held their annual Bon Festival. Based on the Japanese Obon Festival (which lasts three days), these festivals are the equivalent of the "Day of the Dead" festival in Mexico. Instead of dressing up like skeletons, people write the names of loved ones who have passed on along with any messages they want to send to them on paper lanterns that are then lit and floated down a river, stream, lake, pond, etc.

Here are a few shots, all handheld, all shot with my M8 + CV Nokton 35mm f/1.4 MC, all DNG processed in LR3.

Nice stuff Carlos. Very interesting, and wonderful light.

My weekend.. was more photographic than last.
Took portraits of our friends, ended up having a lot more fun than expected.

All shot 1 camera, 1 lens: M8 & VC Nokton 50/1.5

Great stuff Stephen. Especially love this one.

Thanks for the comments on my last set images ... Every time I come back to this thread I am amazed at the quality of the photographs that are continuously shown here .

Magic Charles. Love the b/w especially. (BTW, tough to have to work with difficult subjects like this one! :D)

thrice

I'm using the Lee RF75, my largest diameter lens is 58mm for the 18mm Distagon. The system will go up to 67mm. I had Gary Singh custom cut me some filters as the Lee ones are quite thin, turnaround was quite long, but the filters are great.