The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: I'm still smiling, Tim! That's just fantastic.
Thanks Maggie!

Here are a couple that feature folks with less enthusiastic outfits but maybe no less enthusiasm overall.

One of a group of Cape Breton fiddlers. Stunning energy.

And a well-traveled bass from some local stompers.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Almost every time I shoot with the 75 lux I marvel at its overall goodness wide open. This isn't a world beater of a shot, but I sometimes get lost in how nice the lens is.

Lloyd

Almost every time I shoot with the 75 lux I marvel at its overall goodness wide open. This isn't a world beater of a shot, but I sometimes get lost in how nice the lens is.
Really gorgeous, for sure. I agree, the 75 lux is something special.

ashwinrao1

Great stuff all around.
--Mike, love your comic view as usual!
--Tim, you are making me want the 75 lux again.
--Steve, another series...one of those images, if I remember, of the couple at the park, may have been from our stroll, but my favorite is of the dude checking himself out in the window. Classic!
-- Jaap: Your images continue to amaze. I clicked over to your site, and all that I can say is, "WOW"...great great images!

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

A few from my recent travels to San Fran this past week-end:

Waiting on the flight...

Below the Golden Gate...

Magestic

Waiting for Love...

The Transamerican Tower

Crowded Trolley

Buildings Buildings Buildings..All Shapes, Colors, and Sizes

Marriage on a Sunny Day

Amongst the Birds

ashwinrao1

A few more here....and many thanks to my good friend Ana for showing me a good time around town! It doesn't hurt that she's quite photogenic ; )

My friend Ana and I

Ana's taking it in

Goofin around (love the colors here):

A Scenic Hike with Ana taking the lead

Excited to be here at the Golden Gate (i.e. me being silly)

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Last two for the night:

Transamerica

Heading home (for once, the flight wasn't full, but this person was lucky and got a whole row)

By the way, all shots above were taken either with the MATE (majority) or 50 lux pre-asph E46...both amazing lenses!!!!

Last edited: