The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Well I'm back from Kenya and Tanzania. I'm catching daily photo blog up to date and will be posting images here and on the Nikon forum (given the subject matter I got much more use out of my Nikon kit than my Leica stuff).

m_driscoll

Matt congrats on the Super Sharp 75 Cron! You've proven she works like a Charm! Great set!
Steve: Thanks! :D

Well I'm back from Kenya and Tanzania. I'm catching daily photo blog up to date and will be posting images here and on the Nikon forum (given the subject matter I got much more use out of my Nikon kit than my Leica stuff).

Woody: Gives a nice first impression of the savannah. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfoliio.com

Lloyd

My Mumbai trip put me out of commission for a full week..
Glad to no longer be homebound, got out and took a few today.

Made it back to the gym finally, and then we took a walk to get some food..

And if the next one looks a little hazy/smokey, it was.
This was the last shot before ducking into the subway.
Most of UES & UWS were blanketed in smoke from a NYC DOS pier fire this afternoon.

Glad you're doing better. Very nice stuff Steve.

Some recent excellent posts inspired me to get out the 75 cron. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

1. M9; 75mm f/2; 1/2000s @ f/3.4; ISO 160
Some more dinking around. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

3. M9; 75mm f/2; 1/60s @ f/2.8; ISO 250

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Some very nice "dinking around" Matt.

Nice shot Woody. Your shots on the Nikon thread blew me away.

thrice

Thankyou Matt and Lloyd I'm glad you guys like them, perhaps I should head out again tonight... but they're forecasting cloud so maybe not so successful.

shtarka1

otumay

My saga ends in Safranbolu, a cozy town with old houses and cobblestone streets. This has been an extensive and exhaustive tour, both for us on the tour, and you friends, who never ceased to motivate me to post more and more. Thank you for your enthusiasm and support.
(All shot with M8 and 28mm 'cron)

thrice

Thankyou Osman and Steve :)
I'm really enjoying the sights of Turkey you're sharing Osman!

Someone let me know if I overcooked these. The first one has stacked grads to control the sun, so it's a little weird looking.

Both with 18mm Distagon. First shot 2-stop soft Galen Rowell Singh-Ray ND grad AND 3-stop reverse Daryl Benson Singh-Ray ND grad. Second shot just the reverse grad.

sjg284

Danie - amazing. Especially #2. Those most be a wonder to see in print. Have you done any? Would love to see these in large form.

Osman - Always wowed by the colors in your work, lovely.

ShiroKuro - Nice, especially #3. Really great B&W conversions.