The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

2. M9; 75mm f/2; 1/125s @ f/3.4; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Rockin' that 75 Cron Matt!! Stunning color.

Strong Arm Of The Law!
M9, 90 Cron asph:)
Great stuff Cuz. I especially like this first shot.

Great portraits Charles, and the b/w is outstanding.

A couple shots of a wedding that I shot with the Noct f0.95 and M9....challenging, but neat experience....

excellent.
A few from New York...M9 and Noct f/0.95...an incredible lens for a unique look at the world....

Another amazing series Ashwin. I hesitate to single anything out, but these two are especially impressive. That shot in NYC looks like a fake tilt-shift image. Amazing.

m8, cron 35
Gorgeous Endre

mathomas

And a few monotone images taken in South Park area of Colorado. Processed in C1 using the Panchromatic style and tweaked in Lightroom. Leica M9 with 50 lux lens. eleanor

Great stuff Eleanor! I drive through South Park quite often on the way to or from BV. I'm so bound on getting to my destination I can't ever seem to make myself stop along the way for the sometimes amazing views (must mean I'm not very dedicated).

This last weekend was a perfect example. Great clouds and light as I drove down Saturday late afternoon. Had my M2, M8, and Fuji GW690 with me. Did I stop -- heck no!

:)

CharlesK

Thank you Lloyd :)
Love those shots with the Nocti, Ashwin.

I have posted some color versions of the street shots, with the M9 and ZM 50 Planar. Excuse any errors, as I am new to posting images on this site. :)

Lloyd

Thank you Lloyd :)
Love those shots with the Nocti, Ashwin.

I have posted some color versions of the street shots, with the M9 and ZM 50 Planar. Excuse any errors, as I am new to posting images on this site. :)

Hard to say which I prefer... the b/w or the color. Both are excellent. And that Zeiss such gives a wonderful 3D look. :thumbup:

CharlesK

Thanks Lloyd. My favorites of the Zeiss in the M mount are the ZM 25 and 50 Planar. Thanks for your advice too.

Here is a larger size for viewing :)

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd. My favorites of the Zeiss in the M mount are the ZM 25 and 50 Planar. Thanks for your advice too.

Here is a larger size for viewing :)
You're welcome. And I'm with you on those too. That 25 is simply amazing.

Great image. Much easier to appreciate in this size. :thumbup:

m_driscoll

Steve: Thanks! :D
Woody: Lovely images. The color, composition and textures in the wall photo are very cool. :cool:
Charles: Nice "casual" portraits. Lots of personality coming through. "Snapper Rocks" is beautiful. :salute:
Ashwin: NYC and a wedding to boot! Great place for the 0.95. That first photo's a classic. Also, very well done "Wedding Photographer" impersonation. :thumbup:
Endre: Wonderfully composed and photographed landscape. Symmetry works. :thumbup:
Lloyd: Thank you! :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com