The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Knorp

Although I was just one of the many onlookers, I got that weird sensation the drivers were looking at me ... :eek:

Kind regards.

| summilux 1:1.4/75mm |

Last edited:

CharlesK

Thank you Matt. Love that photo of the chicken. I love the rendering and impact of the 75 Summicron APO. Great bokeh!

Thank you Steve :)

Lloyd

Wow, Matt, the chicken's got some bokeh!!!
+1 on that... and there's some stunning color there as well.

Although I was just one of the many onlookers, I got that weird sensation the drivers were looking at me ... :eek:

Kind regards.

It does look like they're looking at the camera. Maybe it's the only one there that costs as much as their cars. :D Nice shots of some awesome vehicles.

A windy early morning walk on the Estonian island of Hiiumaa:

Beautiful b/w Nick. Especially love this one.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
My contribution to the world of conceptual art: appropriating work of an artist who has appropriated Andy Warhol's Brillo Boxes. From my blog. M9+90,, f2.8. Three frames stitched. The hickeys are paint spots on the glass that the information sheets are stuck to.

m_driscoll

Wow, Matt, the chicken's got some bokeh!!!
Intense,Saturated,Stupendous IQ! Love The Red Poultry Gone Wild Shot!
Thank you Matt. Love that photo of the chicken. I love the rendering and impact of the 75 Summicron APO. Great bokeh!...
+1 on that... and there's some stunning color there as well.
Ashwin/Steve/Charles/Lloyd: Thank you, gentlemen! Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Kind regards.
Bart: They were looking at you! Nice photos. Cool cars. :thumbup:

A windy early morning walk on the Estonian island of Hiiumaa:
Nick: Stellar! Like everybody else here, my favorite is the last one. Beautiful B & W. The elements make a wonderful composition. :thumbup:

My contribution to the world of conceptual art: appropriating work of an artist who has appropriated Andy Warhol's Brillo Boxes. From my blog. M9+90,, f2.8. Three frames stitched. The hickeys are paint spots on the glass that the information sheets are stuck to.
Woody: So it's Woody Campbell, not Mike Bidlo, who isn't Andy Warhol, who isn't the shelf stocker at Walmart. :LOL:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

sjg284

Another weekend, another walk across the park..
M8 / Nokton 50/1.5 for all

Resevoir Jogger

Bethesda fountain tourists..

Sometimes we get caught

Lloyd

Another weekend, another walk across the park..
M8 / Nokton 50/1.5 for all

Resevoir Jogger

Bethesda fountain tourists..

Sometimes we get caught
All very nice Steve. I especially like the first two. The "Reservoir Jogger" is practically 3D, but its interesting how the skyline has a strange look to it. Sort of an edge on the right side of the buildings.

And yes, I seem to get caught often!