The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Had a little time to kill before a meeting this morning, so I stopped by a small, hidden park I hadn't been to in years. It used to be somewhat run down, but a couple of years ago it came under the voluntary care of a local gardening club. They've really turned it around!

M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar:

M8, 50 Cron :

Last two, both with the M8, 28 Cron :

Beautiful Shooting Lloyd!

Don Libby

Had a little time to kill before a meeting this morning, so I stopped by a small, hidden park I hadn't been to in years. It used to be somewhat run down, but a couple of years ago it came under the voluntary care of a local gardening club. They've really turned it around!

M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar:

M8, 50 Cron :

Last two, both with the M8, 28 Cron :

Lloyd - great images!

B

boymerang

Testing ghosting with my new Heliopan digital filter. Seems more resistant than the Leica one.

M8u + Nocti f1.0

eleanorbrown

First, Lloyd, absolutely gorgeous shots!!! Beautiful color? Now I have a couple of first attempts with my new 24mm 2.8 lens I got today...I took these a little while ago on the trail my my house here in Colorado...Camera on a tripod as light was getting dim. Am not using an external finder as I have no problem using the in camera finder...have to "look" around the outer edges of the finder just outside the 28mm markings, but this is easy enough to do. eleanor

Lloyd

First, Lloyd, absolutely gorgeous shots!!! Beautiful color? Now I have a couple of first attempts with my new 24mm 2.8 lens I got today...I took these a little while ago on the trail my my house here in Colorado...Camera on a tripod as light was getting dim. Am not using an external finder as I have no problem using the in camera finder...have to "look" around the outer edges of the finder just outside the 28mm markings, but this is easy enough to do. eleanor

Gorgeous shots Eleanor! I especially love that first one. I love the way that lens renders, and you're showing us it's special gift perfectly. :thumbup:

eleanorbrown

Thanks Lloyd. I really like the way this lens renders too...took me a long time to make the decision to get it but glad I did. Eleanor

Gorgeous shots Eleanor! I especially love that first one. I love the way that lens renders, and you're showing us it's special gift perfectly. :thumbup:

Don Libby

Eleanor - now that's what I'm talking about! Great images, looking forward to seeing more.

Don

CharlesK

Nice series Osman!
Excellent shot Peter. Love the lighting!
Nice shots Joe! :D Have to love the M8 :)
Really nice shots Lloyd.
Love those shots Eleanor :
Boymerang, really like the rendering with the Nocti.

A shot with the 35 Cron Asph and M9.

eleanorbrown

Charles wonderful wonderful light and beautifully rendered. Eleanor

Nice series Osman!
Excellent shot Peter. Love the lighting!
Nice shots Joe! :D Have to love the M8 :)
Really nice shots Lloyd.
Love those shots Eleanor :
Boymerang, really like the rendering with the Nocti.

A shot with the 35 Cron Asph and M9.

RF_Licks

Thanks Joe. I'm pretty fond of that 28 myself.

BTW, your pix are all of my old stomping grounds... I'm originally from Boston. My wife enjoys herself by running through your hometown each Patriots Day. (Truth be told, I think the Newton Hills are her least favorite part of the day. :D)
Llyod, yes, that's a tough series of hills, particularly Heartbreak Hill :)