The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

Nice shots Chris! Really like #1.
edtan, love the rendering and colours in this shot :) Just wondering what ISO was this shot at.

ashwinrao1

Trying out the M9 and 28 Elmarit Asph.

Ed this is great stuff. Are you a Seattle shooter, as I am presuming? If so, we have a vibrant Leica community here, including several on this forum (Matt, myself, Peter K are just 3 that jump to mind who live here in SEA). Many many Leica shooters to share and hang out with. Plus, this Board rocks!!!! It is a great place to share and get feedback and inspiration! And by the way, wonderful capture...I am impressed how sharp of an image you got in such low light with that beautiful lens!

Looking forward to seeing much more. And finally, welcome!

RF_Licks

Chrisdpi, very nice composition
Ed, very nice 1st post from you.

I'm new here too and 100% agree with Ashwin - this is a very nice place to share, learn and get feedback ... except that you better watch out for your wallet and purses :deadhorse:

Rgds, Joe

edtan

Thanks Joe.
Thanks Ashwin, I am the same Ed at Glazer's last weekend where Mark was trying to rustle up a bidding war for the 50 ASPH. Good Buy! Hope to meet Matt & Peter someday.

Lloyd

A few more taken in Park City
Nice shots of PC. Love the sky in that shot of the Alpine Slide. I've always loved that view of "The Farm". We're XC skiers, and usually have season passes to White Pine, so the the Farm is a year-round favorite place of ours.

Nice shot of the colors on the way to Jackson (as was the one on the MF forum). :thumbup:

kuau

Workshop Member
Nice colors - where and when was this taken?
Don I took it yesterday. I was signed up for a 4 day workshop being held by the art association in Jackson Hole, but when I got into Jackson, there were no fall colors. So I turned around and canceled the WS.
This picture was taken maybe 25 miles heading down to Alpine from Jackson just off the side of the road.

Steven

kuau

Workshop Member
Thanks Lloyd,
Yeah, me and my wife just moved to PC this summer. She is working at the new hotel in Deer Valley. I am not a XC'r only do down hill, maybe this winter I will try the XC with my wife by the farm :)

I am waiting a few more weeks for the colors to change behind the barn for a nice fall colors picture.

Steven

Nice shots of PC. Love the sky in that shot of the Alpine Slide. I've always loved that view of "The Farm". We're XC skiers, and usually have season passes to White Pine, so the the Farm is a year-round favorite place of ours.

Nice shot of the colors on the way to Jackson (as was the one on the MF forum). :thumbup:

Lloyd

I'm nursing an injury, and can't run right now, so last evening I wandered along the jogging path with my camera while Mimi got her run in.

M8, 28 Cron:

M8, CV 90/3.5 APO Lanthar:

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd,
Yeah, me and my wife just moved to PC this summer. She is working at the new hotel in Deer Valley. I am not a XC'r only do down hill, maybe this winter I will try the XC with my wife by the farm :)

I am waiting a few more weeks for the colors to change behind the barn for a nice fall colors picture.

Steven
You should get some nice color there... varies year-to-year, and so far the colors don't seem particularly vibrant, but we can hope, right?

I was an alpine skier for years, but now, 9 knee surgeries later, I've pretty much given it up. I'm not much at XC, but we do enjoy it anyway. I hope you'll give it a try.

Looking forward to some more nice images.:salute:

ashwinrao1

Lloyd, I love the colors and beautiful hillside/mountain scapes that you are observing and capturing. Wishing you a speedy recovery!