The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Mike Woods

A few from the Polish streets whilst on holiday recently. Hoping they raise a smile:

Shout if you want more - it was a very productive couple of weeks :ROTFL:

Regards

Mike

MPK2010

Thank you Matt and Charles!

Great shots from Poland Mike. In the last few years I've only been to Krakow and the mountains in the South, but there are great photo opportunities throughout the country. Numbers 2 and 4 in the first batch and 2 and 3 in the second in particular are fantastic!

I must also issue a more general thanks to the posters in this forum. I've had my eye on an M9 for some time and the posts in this forum helped finally push me over the edge. After a few weeks, I must say it's great fun!

Last edited:

Mike Woods

Thank you Matt and Charles!

Great shots from Poland Mike. In the last few years I've only been to Krakow and the mountains in the South, but there are indeed great photo opportunities throughout the country. Numbers 2 and 4 in the first batch and 2 and 3 in the second in particular are fantastic!
Thank you for your kind comment. We spent a few days in Krakow and were blessed with great weather. Here's one from our first day:

Mike I like all three but my eye keeps being drawn to the middle image...well seen, Eleanor
Thanks Eleanor - just spent a very enjoyable time looking through your website :thumbup:

Regards

Mike

otumay

Mike, I like your sense of humor and compositions very much. I think desaturating the shots helps to stress the subject matter.