The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

DavidE

Wow, I haven't visited here in a couple of weeks. Long story short, working like a dog and also had to attend to family matters (nothing serious).

There are some wonderful photos here. Will have to work backwards and look at them more closely.

I haven't taken any new photos. I did find a few images from March that were worth processing. All with the M9 and 18mm SE.

otumay

Wow! Glorious shot, Mohammed! St.Sophia in its full splendor as seen from the side gate of the Blue Mosque.
I hope you had a nice and enjoyable stay in our chaotic village:))
Thank you for posting,
Osman

Lloyd

Wow, I haven't visited here in a couple of weeks. Long story short, working like a dog and also had to attend to family matters (nothing serious).

There are some wonderful photos here. Will have to work backwards and look at them more closely.

I haven't taken any new photos. I did find a few images from March that were worth processing. All with the M9 and 18mm SE.
Great stuff, as always, David.

Lloyd

Last Friday's post from my office window. M9 + 35mm cron pre-asph v.IV.
Wonderful work Woody. I love that shot in the cathedral especially. I really feel for you that you have to put up with this view, however. No wonder you take so many opportunities to travel. :D

Wow! Glorious shot, Mohammed! St.Sophia in its full splendor as seen from the side gate of the Blue Mosque.
I hope you had a nice and enjoyable stay in our chaotic village:))
Thank you for posting,
Osman
Thank you Sir,
I'm glad that you like it. and yes I did enjoy every moment in Turkey.

steflaurent974

Back to the M world, here are a few shots :

Paris from The Jules Vernes Restaurant. (Tour Eiffel)

Myfavorite and nearest seaside spot...

Same spot...

That's it for the moment,

Taken with the M9, Cron 50 the first and cron 28 the 3 others.

Lloyd

Back to the M world, here are a few shots :

Paris from The Jules Vernes Restaurant. (Tour Eiffel)

Myfavorite and nearest seaside spot...

Same spot...

That's it for the moment,

Taken with the M9, Cron 50 the first and cron 28 the 3 others.
Wonderful stuff, Stef.

G

Geortech

Thanks Otumay, but so far you're a lone voice crying in the wilderness :ROTFL:

Ok, just for you...

This sword must have hurt....

Regards

Mike
Mike. Great shots from my home town. One from my collection, Aug 2008 from the same place with M8 and 35/1.4. Regards George