The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

eleanorbrown

Many thanks for your kind words regarding my river images Otumay and Woody. I'm on my way back to Houston so my M9 subject matter will be changing! Woody keep the NYC images coming! eleanor

CharlesK

Thank you Eleanor :) Yes the CV 50/1.1, wide open can be challenging to focus at times. More practice needed :) Look forward to your images from Houston.

Great shot Woody! Amazing work with the stitching of the shots.
Nice shots Mike. :)
Steven beautiful colours in this shot :)

CharlesK

Some shots this evening, just after the rain on Snapper point at Coolangatta. Shot with the ZM 25/2.8 and M9. With time, I am learning and really appreciating the M9, and do appreciate any comments.

Lloyd

Some shots this evening, just after the rain on Snapper point at Coolangatta. Shot with the ZM 25/2.8 and M9. With time, I am learning and really appreciating the M9, and do appreciate any comments.
Stunning images Charles!! Very dramatic light and sky, and wonderful color. The lights along the distant shore are an impressive element as well. :bugeyes::bugeyes::bugeyes:

eleanorbrown

Charles...two words...gorgeous, perfect! Wish I'd done these shots! Eleanor

shtarka1

Today's post. M9 + 16mm CZ Hologon, adapted to M mount. I'm using it here with the center weighted graduated filter so the effective f-stop (which is not adjustable on this lens) is f16, requiring slow shutter speeds - thus the movement. This is the most compact (and weirdest) M lens. There was a Hologon that was made for the M - this one was made for the Contax G2 and adopted for M mount by a previous owner.

Most Excellent!

shtarka1

Walls....

And a bizarre image from the oldest Jewish cemetery in Krakow:

Regards

Mike
Down at the marina today and parked next to this beauty. They sure don't make them like they used to...

All Fantastic!!!

leif e

interesting necklace! My daughter and her cousin´s baby.
M8, M-Rokkor 4/90mm

leif e

Last edited:

Don Libby

Internet is spotty so I'll have to do this in installments.

Downtown Ouray CO all taken with the 24mm all handheld.

Don

The last image was taken by Sandy - she trying out the M9 to see if she wants to make the move from her 1DsIII.

Don Libby

Today's post. M9 + 16mm CZ Hologon, adapted to M mount. I'm using it here with the center weighted graduated filter so the effective f-stop (which is not adjustable on this lens) is f16, requiring slow shutter speeds - thus the movement. This is the most compact (and weirdest) M lens. There was a Hologon that was made for the M - this one was made for the Contax G2 and adopted for M mount by a previous owner.

Great capture! Love the combination of the static and movements.

Don

Don Libby

Eleanor has been showing such great water images I thought I'd give it a try as well. These were all taken this morning on our drive to Silverton CO on the Million Dollar Highway.

24mm Elmarit

90mm Summarit

24mm Elmarit

More to come from the Million Dollar Highway

Don

RF_Licks

Great pics from the past few days everyone! :thumbup:

Woody, thanks for sharing NYC from your perspective. Love the series.
Kurt - very nice shots of the farmhouse and Milwaukee lake front.
Mike Woods - love the chair pics, especially #2 in B+W version
leif e - very nice and super sharp pics with the M8
kuah - very nice fall colors around Deer Valley
Eleanor - another beautiful set of Snake River, very nice!
Ashwin, love the Philly series. Rendering of #1 (in the diner) reminds me of Robert Frank's The Americans, love that shot!
Don, very nice pics from downtown Ouray
Charles - very nice biker portraits, stree pics and love the landscape shots!
Vlad - very nice tweet pic with the 24Lux

Hope I didn't miss anyone else

Joe :)

Last edited: