The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

Brilliant series of shots Ashwin!!! My favourites are definitely of the wedding. The rendering and shots are outstanding IMO :)

Steven, beautiful images :)

leif e

Ashwin, your NYC shots make me remember summer. I´m not absolutely sure I like that ...:D
Kuau; lovely autumn images and yes; that moose pic is impressing! I usually try to avoid the rascals - and ours are the smaller uropean elk.

leif e

ashwinrao1

Wow, so many people to thank. Charles, Mike (Mathomas), Mike W, Kurt, Don, Steve (Sig284), Steve M, Leif, Don, Steven (Kuau)...I am humbled and honored by your words!

Great stuff I keep seeing from Steven with your fall set, Jan with the black and white city scapes, above, Mike Woods (gosh, I love the contrast in that image of the columns!), and so many more!

Thanks, everyone. I'll see what else I can dig up to share ;)

eleanorbrown

As usual as I glance over the forum today and look at all these great, intelligent, well thought out images, I'm going to seem insane..but hey, what does one do when you've been on the road for 12 hours and still have a half hour until we reach the motel for the night on the way back to Houston from colorful Colorado in the Fall?....Well I pulled out my M9 and 50 lux and start shooting all the 18 wheelers that pass us...on the left...on the right....everywhere...most ,as usual, going at break neck speeds past our SUV. (and no, I wasn't driving!!) Here's to some crazy colorful night abstracts! eleanor

CharlesK

Great shot Mike. Love the composition and lighting! :)
Really nice shots Jan. Great lunch break.
Eleanor, excellent abstract shot :)

A casual portrait with the ZM 50/2 Planar and M9 with the SB 58 flash.