The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Vlad

Vlad: MF? You don't need no stinkin' MF! Teriffic "street"! BTW:hard to comprehend a white M8. Excellent shooting. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks Matt, I am coming to the conclusion myself that I can go without MF in my life. :angel:

The white M8 was actually quite appealing, not going to lie. My guess is though that the patina will turn quite ugly over time. :cry:

shtarka1

Vlad...Im Jealous....I Wish I Was Shooting With You All! Fantastic Shots! The Huffster Is Looking Great! Keep Em Coming & Keep Clear Of That White M8...It Was Made To Over Expose On Purpose!:D

Lloyd

A few more shots of San Francisco.

The first two are with the 18mm. The third one is with the 24mm.
All great shots David. That's one of the best shots of the Coit Tower I've ever seen. These all make me want to visit SF again soon. I attended grad school there, and consider it a second home. It's really the only city in CA I like (if I never go to LA again, it will be too soon!). Maybe because to me it's more like an east coast city.

DavidE

All great shots David. That's one of the best shots of the Coit Tower I've ever seen. These all make me want to visit SF again soon. I attended grad school there, and consider it a second home. It's really the only city in CA I like (if I never go to LA again, it will be too soon!). Maybe because to me it's more like an east coast city.
Thanks, Lloyd.

Yeah, San Francisco is one of the great walking cities. I hadn't been there in a few years, so it was a real treat to visit again. New York and New Orleans are also great walking cities. Las Vegas... not so much, as it doesn't have a culture of its own. Cool architecture, though. :)

We should wear pedometers to see how many miles of walking it takes to generate a decent photo in each city.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
... so the selection process is delayed to the processing stage, where a lot of things seem to be possible ["fixing"], but in reality are not! In fact, you need to be much more rigorous in throwing out the stuff which "doesn't work". There is rarely a "keeper" which wasn't one right out of the camera...
Rarely is my experience as well. Maybe 1 in 1,000, so hardly worth the effort I've found. Tough to make a silk purse from a sow's ear, even with Photoshop. Just get out and shoot more if you need more keepers!