The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Everyday new marvellous images are being added here on the thread.:thumbs:

Friends, excuse me for my limited comments on your photos due to my weak knowledge of English language.
First Image Is So Adorable! Well Seen & Shot CEH!

Mike Woods

Prolific does not begin to describe you lot.....How is anyone supposed to keep up????:ROTFL:

Thanks for your comments on the deer images. Here are a few more images from the same session, with 35mm Ultron:

Regards

Mike

Lloyd

Prolific does not begin to describe you lot.....How is anyone supposed to keep up????:ROTFL:

Thanks for your comments on the deer images. Here are a few more images from the same session, with 35mm Ultron:

Regards

Mike
These are all great Mike, but this last one is simply off the charts. Wow!!:bugeyes:

P

Photon

A last one because I have to go get back to work: testing the OOF/Bokeh of my new Zeiss. As smooth as I had hoped for. Dont like the blown out white spot, but that's my own fault ;-)

m_driscoll

Despite the issues, they turned out very well. I like your processing here.
Mike: +1, I agree. Casual, warm, photos. :thumbup:

Nice to see you "back on the grid" Eleanor. Looking forward to more. Nice reflections in this one. :thumbup:
Eleanor: +1, what Lloyd said. :thumbup: Little different landscape at "home" then what you've been posting.

Good Gracious....Wow!:salute:
Kuau: +1, beautiful landscapes. The water blur's wonderful. :thumbup:

Breath Taking Woody! Awesome!!!
A post from last week. Three image stitch - M9 + Dual Range Summicron.
+1 from me. And that goes for the whole set you've posted. :thumbup:
Woody: +1, +1, what they said. Congratulations on 365 days of consistently excellent photos. That's a disciplined accomplishment. I'm scrolling up and down on a 15" laptop to look at this image. Wonderful texture and shadows. Well capture people. Bizarre building, though. :salute:

These guys were huge and I had to wait a little, but finally mother nature rewarded me with the industrial smile I was after... Decided to leave the image characteristic merely untouched while processing.
Stonehenge revisited
Ton: Nice! A fitting followup to Stairway to heaven. (insert thumbsup here)

A+ image. Out of a nightmare.
Woody: Thank you. :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Another shot of Waikiki .....

Thanks for the great comments .... Ashwin I never did get that lens ... decided to just use what I have ... Been thinking about getting the 18 mm though .... David's photos are great and only helps push me in that direction .... any recommendations on which 18 to go for ?
The shot with the grid like fingers reaching into the sky is really good ... what are those ? The conductor with the Black coat ; ) never mid I was gonna make an M8 joke ...... Must be great be in the situation to catch these images during games ... are there any constraints or can you shoot what ever you like ? lol too many questions .....

Matt this was the first time I have seen a homeless child here in Hawaii ... Homelessness is out of control over here ... thanks for your comments . The Tattoo parlor image is amazing .....
Shiro: Nicely seen and proportioned image. The expanse of paving makes you look "harder" at the mid-ground and background. :thumbup: Homelessness appears to be almost everywhere these days. Thank you for your kind comment on my Tattoo Parlor image.

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Ok. Two from the other day.
M8, CV 75/2.5 Heliar
One from this morning on the way to work.
M8, CV 15/4.5 Superwide
Lloyd: Nicely captured. The rhythm and perspective of the wheels and shadows is very cool. I, also, like the framing and light in the first photo and the way the eye is pushed off the barn's facade to the distant mountains. The darkness of the third photo conceals the detail and focuses on the silhouetted landscape, then the sky and reflections. Works very well, IMHO.

Cheers, Matt