The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Don: As CEH said, nice set. Great photos, but it's really fun to see the character of each of the lenses like this. :thumbup:

CEH: Good capture. Nice moment and dynamics. People in perfect position. :thumbup:

Eleanor: Not a wasted walk. That's a very interesting image. Excellent composition. (insert thumbsup here)

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
I agree with Matt... in all three cases. :thumbup::thumbs:

ashwinrao1

Sorry...work has been nuts, so it's been rare for me to share something new the past few days, or comment on all of your wonderful shots....

Here's a couple re-visits from Vietnam:

Lloyd

Sorry...work has been nuts, so it's been rare for me to share something new the past few days, or comment on all of your wonderful shots....

Here's a couple re-visits from Vietnam:
Really nice work, Ashwin. Love the processing. Hard to single one of these out, as they are all excellent The first two would be the ones I'd pick, if I had to make choices. :salute:

m_driscoll

Really nice work, Ashwin. Love the processing. Hard to single one of these out, as they are all excellent The first two would be the ones I'd pick, if I had to make choices. :salute:
Ashwin: +1. I'd single out the same two. In 1971, the man in the second photo would have an AK-47 held out in his left hand with the stock butt on the ground. Dramatic photo. :thumbup: Cheers, Matt

Mike Woods

Mike: You got some great images at the Deer Park. Stellar pp. You must be reasonably close with the 75mm. There's no sense that there are other photographers around. The colors are hyper-natural. nice done. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt,

I pretty much had the place to myself, and that allows one to be patient and get closer than normal. However, it's tail end of rutting season so you need to be on your guard....these are big and potentially dangerous animals up close.

This was from a couple of years ago, when I got a little too close (non-Leica, sorry!):

I much prefer it when the rut is more civilised like this :ROTFL:

Best wishes

Mike

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I much prefer it when the rut is more civilised like this :ROTFL:

Best wishes

Mike
Mike.:ROTFL:,:ROTFL::ROTFL: This one is really nice.

Ashwin, Nice processing on the photos from Vietnam.

Bart, The Summarex is my all-time favorite Leica lens. This series is fantastic.

Ton, It looks like the birthday M9 is being put to good use.

Matt, I like the photo from the International district.