The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Thank you both. Have used this lens quite a bit over the last couple of days, and it's quite a performer!

A couple more, then I'll shut up and let someone else post :ROTFL:

And finally, leaves over a pond (in case it's not obvious!):

Regards

Mike
Beauties all, Mike. This one in particular.

I agree that the VC 75/2.5 Color-Heliar is a stellar performer, and very much under appreciated. I think if it sold for $2000 rather that under $500, more people would take it seriously. For my money, it's a no-brainer. The lens has been discontinued by Voigtlander, and replaced by an M-mount f1.8 lens, which still sells for under $500US. I haven't tried the new version, which I understand has been optimized for portraiture, but the f2,5 version is a gem.

eleanorbrown

frank the second shot is my favorite here...like the smooth tones. BTW, isn't that 50 lux on the M9 a fantastic combination! I use that a lot. eleanor

Thank you erverybody for the warm welcome!

@Eleanor: it was shot with the latest 50mm Summilux on M9 - a great lens!

Here some more from Medoc/France:

28mm Elmarit

Frank
-------------
www.gppix.com

eleanorbrown

Thanks Ton....actually the lights in the background are the texas City area. Several years ago about that time in the evening I was taking some shots, from public property, of the "lights" at the Texas City refinery. The sunset light was really incredible on the smoke from the refinery. Long story, but I was stopped and held by Texas City Police, FBI came and made me delete all my digital files. I have a commentary about all this on my web site. So much for photographers so called rights.! eleanor

Love the ship but also the lights in the background, Eleanor.

Warmest,

Ton

www.tonvanmourik.com