The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

danlindberg

It is Lloyd! Selective colours but not by much since the wall was white, the door in silver and the floor grey so in fact it "almost" looked like this from raw :p

P

Photon

Mouseketeer
2. M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/180s @ f/1.4; +1 EV; ISO 80
Such a grand scene, with this priceless expression on the face of the "mousketeer". Utterly outstanding.:clap: Isn't this a moment in time we all wished we could have been there? Luckily you were...

Warmest,

Ton

P.S. + 1 EV, ISO 80... Did you choose that deliberately or whas it - forgive me saying - 'accidental' because of a previous setting? We all know how things go but are eager to learn!

www.tonvanmourik.com

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Let's just say that I'm pullin' a Matt Driscoll today :LOL::thumbs:

A few from Pike's place, taken with the M9, and either the rigid summicron 50 or 135 APO-Telyt (my latest buddy, which is a stellar lens if I must say....the rigid cron is so sweet as well, for a 40-50 year old lens!)

First Rigid 50 mm Summicron

By the way, thanks to Matt for the inspiration!

APO TELYT IMAGES --- NEXT POST

ashwinrao1

APO TELYT 135....

I managed to get by without a magnifier...one heck of a lens, but double the length of most other lenses!

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
APO TELYT 135....

I managed to get by without a magnifier...one heck of a lens, but double the length of most other lenses!
Ashwin - an especially nice image. I find the APO Telyt to be right at the margin of the technically possible and difficult to master, but very rewarding. I've owned a number of Leica 135s and this is far and away the best.

m_driscoll

ceh: Nice dynamics like your "runner" photos. Great framing and pp! :thumbup:

Thanks guys for nice comments!
I was in Spain a couple of weeks and have a few images from that stay...here's one...
Dan: Very artful composition and pp! :thumbup:

Exceptional!!!
Steve: Thanks! :D

M9, 21 Lux:)
Steve: Beautiful combination of reflections and window display. Real sense of depth in the reflection (L) and store (R). That's not the halloween candy we gave out. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Such a grand scene, with this priceless expression on the face of the "mousketeer". Utterly outstanding.:clap: Isn't this a moment in time we all wished we could have been there? Luckily you were...

Warmest,

Ton

P.S. + 1 EV, ISO 80... Did you choose that deliberately or whas it - forgive me saying - 'accidental' because of a previous setting? We all know how things go but are eager to learn!

www.tonvanmourik.com
Ton: Thanks! :D The ISO was on purpose, the EV was left over. I do this a lot with the M9. Although, I'm usually at +1/3 to +2/3 EV. The lux lenses work better for me wide open with an ND filter. Cheers, Matt.

m_driscoll

Let's just say that I'm pullin' a Matt Driscoll today :LOL::thumbs:

A few from Pike's place, taken with the M9, and either the rigid summicron 50 or 135 APO-Telyt (my latest buddy, which is a stellar lens if I must say....the rigid cron is so sweet as well, for a 40-50 year old lens!)

First Rigid 50 mm Summicron

By the way, thanks to Matt for the inspiration!

APO TELYT IMAGES --- NEXT POST
Ashwin: Great stuff! The "Balloon Man" photo that I always wanted to take! Well done. I love the dancer. I haven't seen them before? :thumbs:

APO TELYT 135....

Ashwin: Nice! Great light and tone in this one. Oddly, that't the exact lens that i traded in the other day! I've got spare Leica 1.25 and 1.45 x's magnifiers?

Cheers, Matt

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Playing around with Nik Silver Efex Pro - it's brilliant!

Shot tonight with the M9 and a collapsible Summitar 5cm @ f/2, ISO 1250 1/8s.

ashwinrao1

Ashwin: Great stuff! The "Balloon Man" photo that I always wanted to take! Well done. I love the dancer. I haven't seen them before? :thumbs:

Ashwin: Nice! Great light and tone in this one. Oddly, that't the exact lens that i traded in the other day! I've got spare Leica 1.25 and 1.45 x's magnifiers?

Cheers, Matt

Matt, I think I just bought your lens...Glazers is where I purchased it this week-end....hahah! That's outstanding!