The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Yesterday's vegetables. You are what you eat. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

M9; 50mm f/1.4 w/ND; 1/2000s @ f/1.4; -1-1/3 EV; ISO 160

M9; 50mm f/1.4 w/ND; 1/25s @ f/1.4; ISO 160

M9; 50mm f/1.4 w/ND; 1/60s @ f/1.4; ISO 160

M9; 50mm f/1.4 w/ND; 1/500s @ f/1.4; ISO 160

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

DavidE

Thanks Lloyd, Steve, Jan, and Matt.

David! No!! Say it ain't so!! This can't be one of yours, it's not wide enough!!:ROTFL:
I know. It felt strange shooting with the 50mm. :)

I kept thinking I was supposed to switch to the external viewfinder to recompose the shot, and then remembering I could focus and compose all at once. I'm thinking about buying a used 50mm external finder, as I've gotten used to the larger and brighter view that externals can provide.

Returning to wide-angle (whew!), here's another people shot using the 24 lux.

DavidE

More Manhattan buildings. The place is full of them!

The second one was shot with the 18mm. The rest are with the 24mm.

ashwinrao1

Wow, great stuff in the past 24 hours...

Here are a couple from last evening, taking the Noct f/0.95 for a spin in Seattle:

DavidE

More magic, David. How do you do that and not end up with a kink in your neck?
Thanks Lloyd. What kinks? The trick is to lay down on the sidewalk and take the picture from there. :)

This is from the Grace Church on Broadway between 10th and 11th. I used to be able to see the steeple of this church from my window when I lived on 10th street many years ago.

Shot with the 24mm.

shtarka1

Thanks Lloyd, Steve, Jan, and Matt.

I know. It felt strange shooting with the 50mm. :)

I kept thinking I was supposed to switch to the external viewfinder to recompose the shot, and then remembering I could focus and compose all at once. I'm thinking about buying a used 50mm external finder, as I've gotten used to the larger and brighter view that externals can provide.

Returning to wide-angle (whew!), here's another people shot using the 24 lux.

Thanks Lloyd. What kinks? The trick is to lay down on the sidewalk and take the picture from there. :)

This is from the Grace Church on Broadway between 10th and 11th. I used to be able to see the steeple of this church from my window when I lived on 10th street many years ago.

Shot with the 24mm.

Love That 1st Shot David & Great Angle & View On The Second One!

Lloyd

Shot with the 24mm.

Nice. I know that place... very kewl.

m_driscoll

No need to be sorry! I always enjoy your shots from PPM. And even more now that I see that they have shirts for me there!!:thumbup:
(Are these recent? Didn't realize you'd kept your M8.)
Lloyd: Thanks! :D No, they're from 2009. I decided to clean out a few old folders and found some photos to pp. If, the M8 didn't require the UV/IR filters, I'd be tempted to get another one. That's where i get all of my t-shirts. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

thrice

Been away so long...

Here is one from the 12mm CV on the M9, no cornerfix, probably f/11

I think the colour shifts work for me :)