The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Antelope Island, Great Salt Lake

M8, 90 Elmarit @ f16, 1/2000 -0.33EV. single frame, cropped to pano:

Lloyd

My contribution for the day.. a walk along the Hudson, sunset, in fall..

All M8 & 50 lux v1
Very nice Steve. Love that lone leaf, and the light on the river is awesome. That last guy, looks like the punter on the Thames. Cool.

otumay

Normanchoi, wonderful post, congratulations!

Lloyd, more dreamy stuff from you...

Definitely not in the same class, but since I've been lazy these last weeks, thought I'd post something. Prince's Islands, M8 + 28mm 'cron.

Osman

Lloyd

Thanks to you all for the kind comments. Much appreciated.

Here is one more (and a b/w version). Shot from nearly the same location, but this time with the M8, 28 Cron combo. ND8 filter, f16 1/200, -0.33EV. (I can tell you this, I REALLY need to clean that sensor! :eek:

ashwinrao1

Another one from Buena Vista, CO, shot from our vacation place on the prairie. Pretty eye-catching near-lenticular clouds. On the right is a rock formation called "Sleeping Indian" (it doesn't show very well here).

Leica M8 + Zeiss 50mm Sonnar
Conversion in Nik Silver Efex

Amazing capture ,Mike. The clouds are terrific, and included appropriately in this image!

ashwinrao1

Here is one more (and a b/w version). Shot from nearly the same location, but this time with the M8, 28 Cron combo. ND8 filter, f16 1/200, -0.33EV. (I can tell you this, I REALLY need to clean that sensor! :eek:

Lloyd, HOLLLLLY SMOKES! AMAZING, amazing captures. THe pastel colors, the gentle transitions, an sense of timelessness and calm, all masterfully captured by you!!!!:thumbs::salute::salute::salute:

ashwinrao1

Antelope Island, Great Salt Lake

M8, 90 Elmarit @ f16, 1/2000 -0.33EV. single frame, cropped to pano:
Once again, complete mastery of the subject. Lloyd, you are making me ever more excited for my spring visit to SLC! This image is astounding as well!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: (i.e. 6 thumbs up!!!!)

Mike Woods

Both lovely, Lloyd, but the colour version does it for me :thumbup:

Mike

dannh

Was going through some shots from this summer and found this one. This guy was a master, he's only about half way done at this point.

M9 with 75/2. Pismo Beach, CA