The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Normanchoi, wonderful post, congratulations!

Lloyd, more dreamy stuff from you...

Definitely not in the same class, but since I've been lazy these last weeks, thought I'd post something. Prince's Islands, M8 + 28mm 'cron.

Osman

Beautiful shot, Osman. :salute:

retow

Great shots. (as were the earlier posts). I shot it last year with my M8. Wish I'd been there today.:thumbup:
Thanks for the positive feedback. A few more from today's top athletes. 2 hours and a few minutes for the full distance, simply amazing.

Last edited:

m_driscoll

Ohhh, fixies are really popular over here. Matt, lovely image. Personally, I am waiting for that fad to die down...those bikes are too flashy in a silly way...1 gear around the hills of Seattle...though, that's a work out!
Ashwin: Thanks! :D

M9, Tele-Elmar 4,0/135
Summicronix, that's a sweet shoot!!!! Nice use of the tele-elmar and welcome!
Endre, Steve, Matt, Lloyd, David, and all, thanks!
Autumn ..... M8 - 2,0/75
a marvel.
Summicronix: +1! Both of those images are beautiful. The lift heading into the cloud is superb. :thumbup:

m8, cv 35
Endre: Nice graphic, uncluttered, fall image! :thumbup:

Lloyd

Once again, complete mastery of the subject. Lloyd, you are making me ever more excited for my spring visit to SLC! This image is astounding as well!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: (i.e. 6 thumbs up!!!!)
Thank you Ashwin. I know I'm looking forward to your visit. We'll have to sort out what kind of photo adventure you'd prefer.

Lloyd

Thanks for the positive feedback. A few more from today's top athletes. 2 hours and a few minutes for the full distance, simply amazing.
Nice!! And you're right. To run that fast, that long is incomprehensible to me.

Lloyd

Was going through some shots from this summer and found this one. This guy was a master, he's only about half way done at this point.

M9 with 75/2. Pismo Beach, CA
That's pretty impressive. Really nice shot as well.

m_driscoll

Steve (Sig): Nicely seen NYC. I love the lone leaf.:thumbup:
Bart: Very surreal. i'm glad you explained it. Nice photo. :thumbup:
(BTW: Why are all of these great 135mm images showing up right after i traded mine in? (and Ashwin bought it)
Osman: Great capture of a very elegant classical facade. :salute:
Lloyd: Another excellent image. You can really see how B&W can change the mood. :thumbup:
Danh: Cool sand castle! :thumbup:
Mike: Nicely done view of the River Avon? Frome? :thumbup:
Retow: Excellent series of NYC Marathon photos! :thumbup:
Steve: Very funny! :LOL: Looks like a great weekend at the "cabin". Terrific use of the 21 lux. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com