The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

GRW

Some shots from a walk along the beach yesterday with the 28 Elmarit and M9. Thanks :)

Charles this is absolutely outstanding, like you I'm struggling to keep up with all these awesome images. Just need to give up that sleeping thing, Im sure its not so important:D

endre novak

Some shots from a walk along the beach yesterday with the 28 Elmarit and M9. Thanks :)

Charles this is absolutely outstanding, like you I'm struggling to keep up with all these awesome images. Just need to give up that sleeping thing, Im sure its not so important:D
A stunner.

CharlesK

Thank you Lloyd, Joe, GRW and Endre for your kind words :)
Joe: Excellent shots. #1 and 2 are my favs :)
ceh: Very interesting shots and angles. Really like them!
danlindberg: Love the shot of the door!
endre: Excellent night shot :)

m_driscoll

Steve, Lloyd and Matt: Thank you!
Steve and Matt: VERY good compositions.
Osman: Thanks! :D

I have been enjoying the great images in this thread, and cannot keep up with the pace :) ...
Matt, great series of shots....don't know where to start...
Charles: Thanks! :D All four of these photos are stunning! compositions, pp, detail, all of it.. IQ's incredible! I want to take photos like these.

You cannot see it clearly on the webimage, but the 24 Elmar is deadly sharp! I am very very happy with this lens :)

Dan: Great composition with simple colors and shadows. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com