The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Fine Creative Work Matt!:thumbs:
Steve: Thank you, sir! :D

A few from this week, during a break in the weather. M8 and 'cron 35mm:

Regards
Mike
Mike: That's amazing! An actual phone booth! I really like the hue and tone in these two. :thumbup:

Nice tight crop & image CEH!
Ceh: +1! Probably didn't even notice you with your little camera. :thumbup:

One from today, with my recently acquired used but very sharp 28 Cron ASPH.
Bill

Bill: Excellent image! One of my favorite lenses. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

kuau

Workshop Member
Wow, some really, really nice shots lately. You guys are throwing down the gauntlet. Here's one with the 75lux.

Kurt
I think the gauntlet has been dropped PERIOD!, all these images from everyone on this forum are simply spectacular, To bad we cant get Leica to sponsor all of us showing off what there camera/lens combo can do on a daily basis.

Steven

thrice

Excellent processing in that last one Mike. I've missed this thread.
Some may have already seen these (Rod, Charles) but I will share none the less. I have about 84 images from NZ which I have added to my portfolio, so I will just share what I consider the top 9, and post a link to a blog post where I have put all of them, should you decide you want to see more :)

Mosaic with 25mm Biogon

Mosaic with 75mm Summicron

Pano with 35mm C-Biogon

Pano with 25mm Biogon

Pano with 25mm Biogon

Pano with 25mm Biogon

Mosaic with 75mm Summicron (368.5 Megapixel!)

Single shot with 18mm Distagon

Pano with 25mm Biogon

You can see the rest of the shots here. They're mostly landscape, with a couple of portraits and architecture shots thrown in.

thrice

And here's a black & white conversion of one of the shots above, I wish I could have been there for better light.

CharlesK

Wow, there are many great shots. A credit to everyone's contributions :)

Dan, great capture with the birds and the plane!
Kurt, love the shots with the 75Lux.
Lloyd, I really the HDR effect.
Matt, great shot of the motel :thumbup:
ceh, great compositions. Love the portrait !
Endre, very nice mood on that shot!
Mike, love all of the shots. Great PP. :thumbup:
Joe, love that shot by the beach. :thumbup:
Bill, excellent shot with the 28 Cron !
Daniel, what else can be said, just an amazing series of photos!!! :thumbs:

Here are some photos from this afternoon of a newly born foal, Emily, and a yearling, Jemima. All the shots were taken the 50 Lux Asph and M9

f 10

Excellent processing in that last one Mike. I've missed this thread.
Some may have already seen these (Rod, Charles) but I will share none the less. I have about 84 images from NZ which I have added to my portfolio, so I will just share what I consider the top 9, and post a link to a blog post where I have put all of them, should you decide you want to see more :)

You can see the rest of the shots here. They're mostly landscape, with a couple of portraits and architecture shots thrown in.
Daniel, for me you make the best landscapes I have ever seen. Sensational Contrasts with gorgeous color, sometimes colorful, sometimes very subtle - but always very consistent :thumbs:

shtarka1

Matt Nice Stairs! Hey "Matt Stairs"...He Played For The Red Sox Many Moons Ago!:D

Daniel...Insane Beauty!

Charles...Breath Taking Horse Series!

RF_Licks

Thanks for the earlier comments, Lloyd, Matt, Steve & Charles. Hope I didn't miss anyone out :)

NYC, past summer. M8 35CronIV.

Joe

RF_Licks

Here are some photos from this afternoon of a newly born foal, Emily, and a yearling, Jemima. All the shots were taken the 50 Lux Asph and M9

Charles, beautiful shots, these two are my favorites! :thumbup: I see that you are having tons of fun with the 50Lux Asph :D

Joe