The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Thanks, Matt and Steve. Matt, it was a Saturday and the day before Halloween. On the weekdays, it wasn't as crowded, though there were still a fair number of people both in the day and evening.

Not sure if this color processing works with these, but thought I would post them anyway. At least in theory, I like the notion that they're caught in a time splice between color and b&w.

All three were shot with the 24 lux.

So Cool David!!!
M8 and 'cron 35mm:

5 Abbey Green

Exhale

Regards

Mike
Mike....Superb!

Lloyd

Dancing Nelle in her "sparkly dress". (Mimi is dancing just out of the frame, and Nelle is mimicking.)

M8, 50 Cron:

Post-dancing hug:

CharlesK

Pretty Shot & Lady Charles!
Thank you Steve! My fiancee is a very reluctant model :)

M8 and 'cron 35mm:
5 Abbey Green

Regards
Mike
Great shot Mike! Love the colours and rendering to this shot :)

Very nice portrait Bart. Handsome fellow, your Dad. :thumbup:
+1 :)
Dancing Nelle in her "sparkly dress". (Mimi is dancing just out of the frame, and Nelle is mimicking.)

M8, 50 Cron:

Beautiful shots Lloyd! This shot seems to display so much emotion. :)

Wow, that is a really graceful shot. I love the shapes that their tails are making. And the B&W conversion is really beautiful.
Thank you Mathomas :D

khc1013

sjg284

Great series Lloyd.

My weekend .. all M8

A great fall weekend that at times felt more like spring.
Shot an oddly large amount of vertical... not usually my thing.

50lux v1

rest are vc15

Lloyd

Finally got to join the digital M club. Have it for about 6 days. I am having a love and hate relationship with it.

These are taken with the noct.

Huffy by khc1013, on Flickr

Huffy - The next morning. by khc1013, on Flickr
Welcome to the club, Anthony... and I mean the "love and hate" club as well. :thumbup:

These huffy shots. Nicely done, and very nostalgic. Those cyclocross shots are very cool (no pun intended). Nice work.

Lloyd

Great series Lloyd.

My weekend .. all M8

A great fall weekend that at times felt more like spring.
Shot an oddly large amount of vertical... not usually my thing.

50lux v1

rest are vc15
Thanks Steve. Good stuff here... I especially like the 3rd and 4th shots. Is that CV 15 the M- mount version?