The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

thrice

Lloyd can I come live on your front porch?

And Steve, wow you're good at shooting that city, wonderful processing and great moments seen and captured.

Peter Klein

A few from Tel Aviv, Israel.

Tomatoes. At the Carmel Shouk (market):

Arab vendor. This guy was all about joi de vivre. He was singing a song in Arabic:

Light Play:

Baker, in Jaffo:

Art Imitiates Life (one of my favorites from the whole trip):

Enjoy!
--Peter

Lloyd

Haven't been able to shoot anything interesting yet so a self portrait will have to do for now... Imported into Aperture, converted to black and white, and played with the sliders in Photomatix Pro.

Good one. Looking forward to some shots from the Bay Area, if you make it there this weekend.

Lloyd

A few from Tel Aviv, Israel.

Arab vendor. This guy was all about joi de vivre. He was singing a song in Arabic:

Art Imitiates Life (one of my favorites from the whole trip):

Enjoy!
--Peter
Great shots all, especially like these two. Nicely done Peter. Thanks for sharing.

shtarka1

Enjoyed this whole series but especially this one. Nice work!
Thanks Bish!
Bishop: Thanks! :D

Steve: Great set! I love this last one. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thank You Matt!
Steve, ditto what Mike said. You are on fire, you are on a roll...Dang!!! Props, my brotha! Nothing but respect! Great images!
Much Appreciated Ash!
Thanks Osman!

CharlesK

Thank you Lloyd :)

Peter, excellent series of shots!!!
HiredArm, great self portrait :)
Reynolds, great series. Very interesting :)

Some more shots this afternoon with the 75 Lux and M9.

RF_Licks

Thank you everyone for your kind and encouraging words, Steve, Charles, Matt, Ashwin and others :salute:

All of you and many others here on this thread are an inspiration for us to go out and take more pics! Keep it up guys!!

Joe

Last edited: