The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

Charles, congrats on the 75 lux. You are already putting it to great use. It's one lens that I wish I hadn't sold, and you are putting it to truly spectacular use. Congrats, and keep posting...lots of great images from you here in the past few days. Keep it up!

CharlesK

Thank you Ashwin and Steve :) It is really appreciated the comments and encouragement.

Steve, brilliant shots !!! There is something special in the 90 FL, in that I feel the subject feels more connected even with the street shots. Great PP too :)

ashwinrao1

Re-inventing the wheel with my separate thread just posted. Got the new 35 lux asph II, and it's lovely...I know that some of you (I am often guilty) only follow this thread, so I am putting in the same images here that I shared on that other thread. Hope you all don't mind the duplication. I am enjoying the new lens...

SLIDESHOW

SET

And here are a few examples:

shtarka1

Thank you Ashwin and Steve :) It is really appreciated the comments and encouragement.

Steve, brilliant shots !!! There is something special in the 90 FL, in that I feel the subject feels more connected even with the street shots. Great PP too :)
Thanks very much Charles! The 90 is one of my favorites!
BIG plus 1 from me bro. Great stuff... really.
Thanks a lot Lloyd!:)

iiiNelson

Re-inventing the wheel with my separate thread just posted. Got the new 35 lux asph II, and it's lovely...I know that some of you (I am often guilty) only follow this thread, so I am putting in the same images here that I shared on that other thread. Hope you all don't mind the duplication. I am enjoying the new lens...

SLIDESHOW

SET

And here are a few examples:

All great images but the second from the last (b&w bike picture) is the money shot. Love that one.