The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

Thanks Lloyd, Charles, Steve :)

All great Joe. Isn't that version IV a great little walking around lens? Perfect size, brilliant results (as you've shown). I really like your processing on these as well.
Yes, its a nice little gem. Set to f/8 and I have a nice P&S camera :D

Joe

RF_Licks

Re-inventing the wheel with my separate thread just posted. Got the new 35 lux asph II, and it's lovely...I know that some of you (I am often guilty) only follow this thread, so I am putting in the same images here that I shared on that other thread. Hope you all don't mind the duplication. I am enjoying the new lens...

Very nice set, Ashwin. These 3 shots are simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I need to start saving for this lens. :thumbup:

Joe

ceh

Re-inventing the wheel with my separate thread just posted. Got the new 35 lux asph II, and it's lovely...I know that some of you (I am often guilty) only follow this thread, so I am putting in the same images here that I shared on that other thread. Hope you all don't mind the duplication. I am enjoying the new lens...
Congratulations - a lot of nice pictures with this lens.:)